awful.

PIaystation-3

No break for this game, this is the worst game out for the move, the controls are so fucked up i swing one way and i hit the ball the other, i declare Shenanigans on Ubisoft for this piss poor attempt at cashing in on the move. At lest put some fucking effort in crossing over a game. I am so pissed that i bought this game. Oh well looks like i got a game to trade in today.

No break for this game, this is the worst game out for the move, the controls are so fucked up i swing one way and i hit the ball the other, i declare Shenanigans on Ubisoft for this piss poor attempt at cashing in on the move. At lest put some fucking effort in crossing over a game. I am so pissed that i bought this game. Oh well looks like i got a game to trade in today.

That's the problem I have. It makes getting 10 in a row in the training very annoying for tennis and squash. I'm having so much trouble with that. There are other times when I swing my arm to hit the ball/shuttle but the character just stands there and then they'll swing a second or two later when it's too late.

I got the game because I wanted tennis and badmitten (thought squash would be cool but no). It provides those things at least. Maybe if I hadn't played Sports Champions before and been impressed by that, this would have been more liked. Regardless, I'm still going to play it and make the most of what I can.

two things.

you all down the game because it was a wii title brought over and the controls are slow and slugish but you say that because your afraid to get off the couch and actualy swing you arm and not flick your wrest.

for those that are standing i comend you cause thats what your suposed to do in sports

dont give bad rap do to your being to fat and out of shape to play real sports.

I agree about getting off the couch to play, people dont wanna get active "My arrrm hurts" kinda crap.

And if your having problems with the "advanced swing". If you make your character walk towards the ball before hitting it, by aiming the move at the direction you want to go it it works fine. I actually like advanced better because its more accurate if you know how to do it. I smell plat

only thing that pisses me off in the game is always the same person in the finals and on harder levels they never make a mistake nor miss a shot or get caught out.

for example i started a final against amanda and for the 1st point (TENNIS) it went for about 20-30 mins she hit everything back and i tried lobs and wee net shots that come down short and early and i ended up so fed up i said fuck it this is like tic tac toe no friggin winner.

oh and use a power shot 99.9% of the time on the harder levels its always out.

i am playing tennis(demo) everyday,. lol its fun,. have't bought the game yet though,.

the more you play the better you get used to the controls/move's,.. but yes,. the game is and looks bit crapy,.

the move's:

-point controller to where you want to go (advanced mode)

-backhand/forehand

-topspin/backspin (move your wrist)

-lob/dropshot (move up/move slowly)

-"move button" go to the net

-T smashball

sorry for bad english

• 2 weeks later...

I have 2 agree with most it not as good as sports champions i gave up on ten in a row on training impossible the swing is not accurate so annoying. seems like trophys to much work also lol i say dont buy unless 10 bucks lol will be posting mine on ebay lol seller name shae3549 i always sell ps3 games people. so ya this game ok for kids maybe but not as good as sports champions.

• 4 weeks later...
There are other times when I swing my arm to hit the ball/shuttle but the character just stands there and then they'll swing a second or two later when it's too late.

That's where the problem is! I'm about to sell this game because of it. Do you know how to avoid that issue? It's usually returning a ball to the same side where my player is. It just doesn't do anything!