squash help

tromaras

hello guys i need some help with this game.i have finish all the season in all sports but i have a lot of problems at squash.now i am on the 3ird season on the first tournament on the semi finals.its pretty difficult and with a lot of effort i can win only some points.i have allready read all the tips in the guide but it was usefull for me only untill now.this game is a crap the move motion very bad and i need only 4 trophies for platinum.please give me a way to finish the squash and then to throw this game to rubbish bin.i have allready spend many many hours playing tennis and the ball didnt hit the net never.i have try to Double bounce a table tennis ball but i never made it.

if there are any advises i will be very glad.thanks in advance

the best tips i can give is use drop shot alot and after a few once u will get the point.. btw do u wanna help me to get the online once i only need them for the plat,, ofc i help u too if u need them,,,, adn i can help u whit the dubel one to,, the net is harder to boost is just to swing very softly and hold the T butten in i find that the best way to hit it,,,

if u want send me a massage

psn: swe_ghost

Edited by swe_ghost