War God trophy in one game session!

tanerakben

Hello all,

This is my first thread, I hope it will be usefull for all.

You can easily earn 1.000.000 XP in the last mission at easy mode. When I found this method, I was at level 47 and reached to level 100 in one game :p

First, during in first 4-5 minutes, DO NOT build any defensive units, tanks, etc. just build supply depots & administrative buildings as possible as much. ( I builded 2-3 administrative buildings in first stage) and of course use 2 blitz ruse on the sector

Put your anti tank units in forests for the first defence and start to produce Maus with all your money. (when you have enough money, after maus tanks you can build extra 2 adm. buildings to easily win the game)

When the planes started to attack you, use radio silence & camouflage Ruse cards. Produce 4-5 Wirbelwind Siegfried against planes. It's very easy to beat the game with this method. (I finished the game in hard mode in first try)

When you received the long tom nuclear bomb, carry it to your first city.Go to enemy HQ slowly with your Long Tom & Maus&Wirbelwind tanks. When you have destroyed his all buildings & units continue to move his HQ. There is a enemy tank units spam point very close to the HQ. (on the right side of HQ at outside of buildings) Put all your MAUS tanks to that Spam point, when all of them is destroyed new units will spam from exactly the same point. I received 200 K points in game which is equal to 1.000.000 XP with all other bonuses (survival, etc.)

You just have to be careful about spam recon unit , it's sometimes trying to escape from your tanks. If you will not destroy that recon unit , new tanks will not spam until you have destroyed the recon.

If you already finished the last mission on easy mode, don't worry .. you will receive the XP again as difference. for example if you got 100 K XP in your first game and if you did 150 K in second game, you will earn 50 K XP. So you do not need to play in the diffent difficulty settings also if you have Save point, you can load and continue from that point to earn more XP. You do not need to start to mission again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

This is the best method.

Just get it set-up, kill all enemies troops and buildings bar the armor building. Then leave the game running, if you have a recon in the air near the armor building and about 12 Maus outside and surrounding then nothing should slip the net and you can watch a movie or TV while the xp racks up. To be cautious you should probably save every so often in case the game crashes (though this never happened to me in SP).

This is much faster and less soul-destroying than the method described in the guide (repeating the 'Ace' trophy paratrooper rush tactic).

• 2 years later...

It gets even better. I accumulated about 235K points in the last mission, the game awarded me with 1.350.000 XP or so. I got from about level 35 to about 85.

Then i loaded my new autosavefile again from where i won with the 235K xp ingame, so the game automatically went to victory screen. I was still level 85, but the game gave me the level 100 trophy anyway!! :applause:

Not sure if this would work in a multiple stack, but my guess is that if you do this try to make sure to get over the 2.400.000xp or so to be level 100 with a second win via your last autosave. So it is not recorded, but you managed to pass the level 100 marker already.

So i got 1.350.000xp first time, and then went to 2.700.000 xp the second time, although the game did not count this, but maybe it glitches and thinks the level 100 marker had been passed.

just played another mission ... it displays that i am level 100 now

Edited by Labartu
please use the edit button instead of double posting