December DLC

Challenger2uk

I was just coming on here to say this. Personally free DLC is fine by me if they'd charged people basically no one would have bought it since the games online is dead already... At the same time if they hope this will give the game a kick I'm sad to say they are mistaken. I do hope to get to experience a 3 vs 3 game though! That's going to be carnage and the map is hopefully huge

• 3 weeks later...

I prefer 1939, but no one wants to play that mode since they cannot get there long toms or jet bombers.

3 player is way different then 1v1 or 2v2.

Basically wait until somebody starts to beat up on someone, join them but remember to hit them right after. :)

DLC and Nukes, yea right. Everybody will just build up a defence just long enough to get a couple of these out, no fun.

I no longer play ranked but I do still enjoy a good game of 2v2 in non ranked.

B

• 3 weeks later...
i didnt get it, not payin a fiver for a game that no-one will play anyway, if it was free like i had read allover the web then yes i would of as other ppl would of got it too.

Good news as a subscriber to RUSE on facebook they say it was improperly put in with the price, they are working with sony to fix it as it is FREE.

proof

• 1 month later...

New DLC available on Xbox and PC today 15th Feburary, but for PS3 its should be downloadable on 16th February (tomorrow) it apparently doesn't have any fixes or anything just introduces a new faction, Japan. I think its a mix of Italy and Germany with downgraded units as cheap as Britain. I for one can't wait to see a Spitfire versus a Zero.

Price will be €9.99 which currently is £8.35 and $13.48. I think it will be £8.99 and $14.99. I hope they make more, in another discussion they answered questions and stated they won't make sea units but are working on projects for the game so could see more of this.

Proof