Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

MetalHead84

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm probably getting the game tonight or tomorrow. Anyone want to help getting the online trophy?

My PSN is PunkMetal and I mostly play on the evening during the week (between 7 and 10 pm eastern) and on the weekend mostly on the morning from 10 am to 2-3 PM)

That will be me, I just got the game in the mail today from game fly, I will send you a friend request in a bit!!:applause:

Mods please make this a boosting thread, thank you!!!

Edit: I added Jin_man to help boost!!

We still need 2 more, there is a trophy for playing with four of your friends

Edited by ANUBUSNYC

damn u boosters suck, why not actually put time into a game, build up your skills, enjoy the game? Why do you poor excuse for gamers enjoy rushing through game after game abusing exploits(boosting), rince repeat? It just baffles me, more so because you know you dont earn so many trophies legit, I just dnt get it.

damn u boosters suck, why not actually put time into a game, build up your skills, enjoy the game? Why do you poor excuse for gamers enjoy rushing through game after game abusing exploits(boosting), rince repeat? It just baffles me, more so because you know you dont earn so many trophies legit, I just dnt get it.

1. There's a trophy to play a 4 players game, with friends, or are you suppose to do that if you don't have any real friend who own the game ?

2. There's some coop missions

3. You probably cry because nobody want to help you..

4. And most people have probably better stuff to do then retry the same thing online thousand of time. So having 3000 trophies, you probably don't work or have a real life...

So if you don't want to help, why did you post here?

Edited by MetalHead84

1. There's a trophy to play a 4 players game, with friends, or are you suppose to do that if you don't have any real friend who own the game ?

4. And most people have probably better stuff to do then retry the same thing online thousand of time. So having 3000 trophies, you probably don't work or have a real life...

Oh and to add to that, if they do like for Endwar, and close the server after 1 month, people with real life won't have time to get most of the online trophies, so that's why boosting is helpful

I am looking for some boosting people, too. Have it in my possession. None of my friends are going to get this.

Not on very much on weeknights, but on a ton during the weekends. Really want to get some of these online ones out of the way. lookin for some help!

PSN=NattySlide

I know this is a little off topic, but I didnt want to start a new thread.

I am really surprised at how slow this board is, I assumed that once the game was out, it might come alive. Guess not.

I am actually quite pleased with the game, as it is deep and the AI is downright vicious (and going online is actually easier than some of the operations). WAY more enjoyable than EndWar. I hope that more people pick this up, but highly doubt it as the holiday rush is almost in full swing...

Me and ANUBUSNYC have tought of something for the 10 win in a row trophy.

What we can do is to try to play 2 VS 2 game, if we all join at the same time there's chance that we end up in the same game.

So what we can do is choose one people, and always let the team of that person win, this way that person will get the trophy, after that we choose someone else and we do the same thing.

At the maximum it will be 40 games, but it will also help to get XP to level up.

If anybody want to help, just add me : PunkMetal

lol who are you trying to BS. Im not new here, sure good enough n legit reason you gave for coop trophies but do not BS and say its only for coop. Im not new here, I can literally post hundreds of links from this site proving you guys boost for much more thn coop, actually most of you in here are in all those links aswell lol. Dont try n act like you dont boost for pathetic reasons.

Nothing like cheaters pretending their not, earn your trophies legit, you poor excuse for gamers.

Me and ANUBUSNYC have tought of something for the 10 win in a row trophy.

What we can do is to try to play 2 VS 2 game, if we all join at the same time there's chance that we end up in the same game.

So what we can do is choose one people, and always let the team of that person win, this way that person will get the trophy, after that we choose someone else and we do the same thing.

At the maximum it will be 40 games, but it will also help to get XP to level up.

If anybody want to help, just add me : PunkMetal

wait thought it was for coop partners? lol your so full of it, read tht then tell me your response to me was not utter BS. You guys are pathetic. I mean just read tht, nah this thread is for coop means right? lol BS

Yeah yeah make me believe that you get all your 3000 trophy by a legit way.

And show me the link where I "cheat".. the only thread where I have post to try to find people is in FIFA 10 for the play a game with 10 other people and in Red Dead Redemption.

And for me a cheat is using a code or a program to alter a game, are we doing this ? No, we try to help each other to get the online trophy, what is wrong with that? Is the game close in 1 month like they did with Endwar you think it's more legit to let people don't get the online trophy?

So, if your not here to help, why do you post ? And in a game that is not that popular so far ? I'm sure you don't even have it...