XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2012, 06:45 PM   #1
Bic80

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)
Default Quizball Goal Trophy Guide and Road Map

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game.
This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred guide.

If this guide served your purpose and you feel obliged to join the forums, please feel free to give me a Referral and show your appreciation. Thank you.

Quizball Goal Trophy Guide & Road Map by
Bic80

Overview:

Estimated Trophy Difficulty: 2/10 Personal estimation with Google, 7/10 without Google (Trophy Difficulty Thread)
Approximate Time To Platinum/100%: 3-6 hrs (min~max) dependent on skill and Google
Trophy Breakdown: 14 Total
  • Offline: 13 (11 , 1 , 1 ,)
  • Online: 1 (1 )
Number of Playthroughs Needed: 8
Missable Trophies: None
Glitched Trophies: None
Are There Any Unobtainable Trophies?: 0
Does Difficulty Affect Trophies?: Some yes
Do Cheat Codes Disable Trophies?: No cheats available
Online Pass Required?: No
Number of Controllers Required: You can do this solo but having a second controller can help.

Road Map

Introduction:

Quizball Goal is a game aimed solely at Football lovers, It's football with a difference as you can run, shoot, save a goal, you can even tackle but it's not as simple as hitting a button. You will have to answer a football related question to win that particular event that is happening. Get it wrong and the balls in your opponents favour.

For all those people that think they're Football nuts and know their stuff this is ideal to test one's mental toughness albeit at the expense of Google that is . The game allows you to pause the game at any moment thus allowing you forever to check Google for the answer.

Dependent on your country of choice in the gameplay, your questions will be limited to that particular country so unless you know what the first name of Japan's sporting director was in 1989, then you're going to need to know your stuff. In addition the developers have introduced a few boosters to allow you to do crazy things like, win possession from your opponents by causing a lightning strike meaning they lose the ball or making yourself super tall allowing you to cover more distance on chasing a player back to retrieve the ball.

I can't stress enough the ease of using Google. As soon as the question pops up hit and Google the question, The timer is pretty generous so if you need to re-read the question you'll find enough time to do so. Note: Pressing the button doesn't work, the timer will still continue.

Step 1:

Enter the Multiplayer match and do a "Quiz match" with 2 controllers and allow the game to finish as a draw and win the penalty shoot-out to obtain: Nerves of steel . You could also complete Football Scholar during this game with less pressure of doing it through Step 2.

Step 2:

Enter a single player mode match and change the setting to normal, Play the match as outlined in my trophy description to complete Keep on fighting . PLEASE NOTE: Change to a 2 minute game to speed up the match itself.

Enter a single player mode match and change the settings to hard. Now correctly answer all questions in a single match and obtain: Football Einstein .

Step 3:

Enter World cup mode and win as each country to obtain the other related trophies. You will need to complete World cup mode no less than 8 different times, once with each team.

Step 4:

Find yourself a boosting partner HERE to get the On Tour trophy. Remember you must complete a FULL 90 minutes for this to register

Trophy Guide

International player
Played a match with all teams

Please refer to World cup Master.

Hat trick
Score three goals in the same match on normal or hard difficulty with the same player

This should come naturally during your World cup Master run-through. Self explanatory really, just use any specific player to score any 3 goals in a single match and the trophy will pop once the third goal is credited to the scoreline.

World cup Champion
Win the world cup with 4 teams

Please refer to World cup Master.

World cup Master
Win the world cup with 8 teams

There are only 8 teams to choose from. Win the world cup with each team at least once and during the celebration screen at the end photo shoot the trophy will pop:
  • England
  • Spain
  • Italy
  • France
  • Germany
  • Brazil
  • Japan
  • U.S.A

Nerves of steel
Win on penalty kicks during extra time on normal or hard difficulty

This can be done in any game but to be safe do this during a single match game rather than disrupting your World cup progress. I boosted this using 2 controllers, change the match time settings to, 2 minute half's and put both controllers down and wait for the full-time whistle to go. Player 1 has to win the shoot-out for the trophy to pop.

On Tour
Play an online match

At the Main menu enter the Multiplayer section and scroll to the online match tab press to enter and search for an opponent. I recommend boosting this through the boards as the online side is very quiet for this game. PLEASE NOTE: You must complete 90 minutes for this game, If someone disconnects on you the trophy will not pop.

Destroyer
Win a match by a margin of at least 5 goal on the normal or hard difficulty

This should come naturally during your World cup Master trophy run-through. Win by a margin of 5 goals or more and at the full time whistle, the trophy will pop.

Brick Wall
Win the World cup without letting a single goal in

This should come naturally during your World cup Master run-through. Don't concede through a full World cup tournament and this will pop during the celebrations.

Football Scholar
Answer 5 questions correctly in a row in Quiz Match mode on Normal or Hard difficulty

From the main menu enter the Multiplayer section and enter a Quiz Match mode (It's their way of saying 2 player mode) Simply use 2 controllers and let Player 1 get 5 correct questions in a row.

Football Einstein
Answer all questions correctly in a single player match on Hard difficulty

If at any time during a World cup game you answer incorrectly just exit the match and start again.

Quiz trick
Answer 6 questions correctly in a row on normal or hard difficulty in a single player match

This should come naturally during your World cup Master run-through but if not, from the main menu enter the single match mode and change the settings to hard mode. Remember that Pause is your best friend in this game.

Full speed ahead
Score a goal within 15 seconds from match start on normal or hard difficulty in a single player match

This should come naturally during your World cup Master run-through (I tried to boost this with 2 controllers but with no success).

Keep on fighting
Score in the last 5 seconds of a match on normal difficulty

Probably was the hardest trophy in the game as it took me ages to figure out a fool proof method.

During the second half snag a couple of Power ups like Super action and Child's play. On the 85th minute of time with the ball in your possession use your Super action option by hitting , as it will give you a hard question. Now use your Child's play booster with again which will scramble the question to something ludicrously easy like how many teams can be on the pitch at any given time. Once you've answered correctly, the ball will enter the goal and hopefully come to a stand still before the 90 minutes have passed.

Meeeedic!!!
Performed 100 successful tackles

This should come naturally during your World cup Master run-through. If not just extend a Single player match to its full time limit and play away allowing the opposition to have the ball so you can challenge them for it.

Last edited by Terminator; 01-04-2014 at 02:18 AM. Reason: Added a link to the stickied guide.
Old 03-25-2012, 06:47 PM   #2
Bic80

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   A+ Thread Award   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

My first guide so scrutinise away
Old 03-30-2012, 09:38 PM   #3
Terminator
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

Another guide has been chosen, please continue all discussions there:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/qui...-road-map.html

*Guide Closed*
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to prozendaal for the Legofied avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Closed Thread