anyone with plat yet?

glazball

Hi folks. I just finished this turd last night on Easy and just don't have it in me to run through it again on Hard for trophies. The reviews I've seen (2.5 on IGN) seem a little harsh (I'd give it a 4.5 or 5), but I can't imagine anyone really giving this game much of their precious time in multiplayer.

I'm dying to know: have any of you hardcore crazies platted QT yet? I'd be amazed if -anyone- anywhere has gotten this plat.

hi folks. I just finished this turd last night on easy and just don't have it in me to run through it again on hard for trophies. The reviews i've seen (2.5 on ign) seem a little harsh (i'd give it a 4.5 or 5), but i can't imagine anyone really giving this game much of their precious time in multiplayer.

I'm dying to know: Have any of you hardcore crazies platted qt yet? I'd be amazed if -anyone- anywhere has gotten this plat.

im sure there is just a handfull of people who do have it. We are working on the multiplayer now. Boosting the online trophies is not that hard its just getting the 6 people to start a game. Also for the hard run check the trophy guide on that you dont have to play the whole game on hard and you only have to play certain scenes and just the last part of the scene on hard;)

• 2 months later...
Hi folks. I just finished this turd last night on Easy and just don't have it in me to run through it again on Hard for trophies. The reviews I've seen (2.5 on IGN) seem a little harsh (I'd give it a 4.5 or 5), but I can't imagine anyone really giving this game much of their precious time in multiplayer.

I'm dying to know: have any of you hardcore crazies platted QT yet? I'd be amazed if -anyone- anywhere has gotten this plat.

JUST GOT PLAT YESTERDAY.:dance: SO IT IS POSSIBLE AND THERE IS 20 BOOSTERS SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR JOIN THE BOOSTING THREAD AND GET IT STARTED. IF YOU CAN DO FEAR2 THIS IS CAKE. I THINK THERE IS AT LEAST 10 PPL ON PS3 WITH PLATINUM IM NOT SURE YOU CAN SEE THEM ON THE RANKINGS IN GAME AT 1MILLION POINTS BUT DONT KNOW IF THEY COMPLETED ALL OTHER TROPHIES.