First Review is in: 3/10

EEHHHHHH

• 2 weeks later...

The demo Sucked to me, so i assume others thought the same, It is what Gears of war would have been. I didnt like the cover system or how the gun handled.

I think the game will sell but not much, there will be people taking away their Reserves for this game, if they didnt already.

Edited by GODCHILD1020

The demo Sucked to me, so i assume others thought the same, It is what Gears of war would have been. I didnt like the cover system or how the gun handled.

I think the game will sell but not much, there will be people taking away their Reserves for this game, if they didnt already.

I already did.:dance:

I agree with you, it just sucks how everybody is trashing this game. This is all ps3 owners have thats close to gears.

That's because it DOES suck. I would rather have nothing than this piece of trash.

Edited by Labartu
double post

i don't know if sony has got a general problem with the trophy-system right now, but the trophy i got in quantum theory like 2 hrs ago still does not show up in my gamer-id.. everytime i klick on my profile to watch the latest few trophies i got, it synchronises, but doesn't show a trophy of QT.

edit: seems like it's the game. just got another trophy in skate 3 and this one gets added like normal.

as if this piece of crap was not bad enough, they did not even care for proper trophy implementation. epic fail.

Edited by Myx23

Yeah, no real way around it. This game is below average and at a time in the console cycles where copy-cat games aren't anything surprising to see (noir spider-man come on down)...this is such a listless rip on a successful franchise it's no wonder it released with such little fanfare and marketing.

It's not about trashing this game either, no one needs to be defensive here. Protecting people from spending 60 bucks that they may regret is just being fair to them. This game may merit a rental for some, but there's little need to buy it and I can't imagine online being even near as alive as Quantum of Solcae is today.

Face it buddy, the game is balls, the online will never be alive and it got universally panned. You are the only organism that would recommend it, which makes you the uncredible minority. Similar to people who think Hitler did the right thing. If you're in such an extreme minority, your opinion becomes mute.

You can enjoy playing it, but it's simply a bad game. There's a difference. I enjoyed laughing at Rogue Warrior, but it's still a bad game. This game is poorly designed, coded, presented, planned, written, etc. Fact.

Comparing this piece of unpolished shit to the Unreal 3 engine, and claiming it's of equal quality, is being delusional. I'll put "in my opinion" to cover myself in a blanket of artificial safety.

Ign doesn't review games. People that work at ign do. Comparing one review with another is like comparing ps3t fanboy reviews.

This game is a low budget failure. Have fun in ghost town online. Just keep in mind that recommending this to others could be considered a crime.

I don't see any problems with this game. I'm even having more fun with this than I ever did with Gears of War.

Obviously you missed the most obvious reference to Unreal Engines; Gears of War. The one game they try so desperately to copy, yet fail on every aspect. Even the reload system looks similar, apart from the fact that they forgot to copy the other half of the code where you actually interact with the system. You don't have to educate me on videogame engines, scooter. I'm well aware. I never mentioned Dark Sector, or (what the fuck?) Uncharted. My computer goes on wikipedia as well, and I'm glad yours can too.

Point in case; the game is bad. This is not an opinion. It's a fact. That you might enjoy it, that is your perogative. That you find it fun; your opinion. But it's simply not good. The game has technical issues, it has coding issues, pacing issues, graphical issues, gameplay issues, etc.

Most reviews review games based on technical aspects, not if they had fun with it. Example: Rogue Warrior. IGN gave it a 1.5, if I recall correctly, yet put it in their most fun games of the year list. For the wrong reasons, perhaps, but still. That's the difference between professional reviews and reviews similar to what yours would probably be. One explains how fun it was. The other goes into technical detail and scores it based on professional videogame developer merits.

This game should be avoided. The $60 is much better spent titles that actually had effort going into them, and the rental slot is better spent on something that has trophies which don't rely on ghost town online play. Face it, you're in the extreme minority, and in my opinion you're delusional when it comes to videogame quality. Any opinion you'll make in the future about the quality of videogames should be ignored by most people simply because your personal preference is completely out of sync with the rest of the world. Your opinion is your right, but spreading it is one step away from spreading lies.

Edited by Aidan