Viper

the collector

• 12 years later...
On 2/11/2012 at 6:03 PM, the collector said:

LOL! It's at the begining of scene 2. I didn't pay attention to the little cut scene telling you to grab the damn thing! Oh well, if anyone else needs to know where it is....there you go.:)

Thanks. I did pick it at the start of the game, but likely didn't killed enough ennemies, focussing on the sentry thingy. But since it was a while ago i completely forgot it was called that. I picked up plenty of rocket launchers in game during the campaign so i assumed they were the same. I was getting so mad no getting this achievement (i was on Xbox for this one but googling found your post here lol). I was sure at first it was either the bloodcleave or echo screamer as they are sooo terrible (beside the melee with the bloodcleaver) but nop. Then maybe one of the 2 snipes? Or the ilfrit? I was not understanding wich gun and i was like for an hour on this. Then i see your post, load that scene 2, killed like 1-2 dudes and got it... Finally. 

Only 310G in this one but thats it. Im done. Not good enough of a game for me to waste more time on this. Game was a pain on Normal so im not doing Hard Mode lol