Rate the trophy difficulty.  

371 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.99

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Platinum Difficulty Summary:

This is a game which some people may seem as time consuming. This is because some of the online trophies can take some time to achieve if you are not very good at the game. This game consists of offline and online trophies. The offline trophies are fairly straight forward to achieve with the most difficult and time consuming offline is completing it on the hardest level. As there is a trophy for completing the game on each difficulty level, you can simply complete it on the hardest level and you will unlock all the other difficulty level trophies. This saves a considerable amount of time. There are some difficult offline trophies which you may find out on some levels but if you get stuck, there are many videos on youtube which can help you out. The most difficult trophy on the game is too achieve 100,000 credits online as this may be time consuming. For this i recommend to play golden gun as that gets you the most credits in a small amount of time. The online play can be frustrating but if you are determined to get the platinum, you should be able to stick through it. I hope you enjoy getting these trophies!
Edited by PainOfDemise
Updated average.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

these r the most easiest trophies ever, people moan bout gettin 100 000 credits, it took me 3 days to get that trophy, unbeliavably easy!

i dont underastand how people say the online trophies r time consuming, play resistance 2 nd get 10000 kills, thats time consuming, it took me month and a half to get that trophy, 3 days to get 100 000 credits!

Edited by jvella7

I really like this game. It's not all that hard, just a long grind for the 100k trophy, but I'm having fun at the same time. I got all trophies legit. I would say my favorite online mode is team conflict. The only thing annoying is getting kicked from the server every 3rd game or so and then you don't get any credits for that game you were in.

Gotta love a mode that has run and gun/kill everything! LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1 out of 10

The trophies are easy really.. Some just take time..

Beat the game on 007.. I took Uncharted on Crushing a while before that so it wasn't near as hard... Overall it was... not challenging but it tried your skills a bit...

Any1 should be able to get Platinum on it..

Strange that people would rank this so hard. Single player is a lot of fun except for a few parts and multi goes pretty fast in comparison to many other games. Easily worth the $10 at Best Buy.

As a side note, I feel this game has some of the best trophy placement of any game. We get trophies for beating levels, each level then has an added trophy for a common gameplay aspect (stealth, speed, scavenger hunt, etc). The online trophies are spaced out pretty evenly so that you never find yourself 'just looking for that last one' for weeks on end (like with Rank 10 on GTA4). Additionally, there is a trophy for each of the unique online modes. Finally, there are no trophies that award poor play (getting killed by your own proximity mine) or psychotic user behavior.

• 2 weeks later...

i havent quite got the platinum yet as i need to beat the game on 007, find all cellphones and all power weapons but playing the multiplayer to get 100,00 credits maybe me incredibly bored and not want to play the game honestly! ive been at 60% for over 2 weeks now and have platinumed 3 other games in the mean time!

Strange that people would rank this so hard. Single player is a lot of fun except for a few parts and multi goes pretty fast in comparison to many other games. Easily worth the $10 at Best Buy.

As a side note, I feel this game has some of the best trophy placement of any game. We get trophies for beating levels, each level then has an added trophy for a common gameplay aspect (stealth, speed, scavenger hunt, etc). The online trophies are spaced out pretty evenly so that you never find yourself 'just looking for that last one' for weeks on end (like with Rank 10 on GTA4). Additionally, there is a trophy for each of the unique online modes. Finally, there are no trophies that award poor play (getting killed by your own proximity mine) or psychotic user behavior.

Totally agree with this. its one of those games were you are never too far from getting a trophy just by playing it normally.

Then, the trophies in the single player reward you for playing the game in different ways, which is what trophies are supposed to do in my opinion.

Gave it a 3/10.

007 Mode wasn't difficult at all. I only played through the game once, at 007 difficulty, and went back to pick up the few phones and weapons I missed. A few sections were harder than the rest, but with the right positioning and strategy any level is doable.

100,000 credits came faster than I expected. Averaging 15 kills a game in Conflict came easily.

A very fun game, even though the online stability was questionable at times. Spawns SUCK in this game.

• 4 weeks later...

Easy trophies, only pain in the ass is the 100.000 credits. I'm now up to 65.000 something but really lost interest in the game. But will put it in my ps3 now and then for my platinum trophy (that's what it's all about isn't it!!! ;)

One word of advice for who is still planning to start the solo campaign. I would start at 007 level from the start so that you only have to play it once for the solo campaign trophies. Because 007 is ridicilously easy in comparison to other shooters on the hardest difficulty setting...

btw. Rated it 4 (but mostly because of the 100.000 credit trophy:(