100 golden gun kills trophy boosting

Deak-in

Right so I suck at golden gun and really need the 100 golden gun kills trophy

Obviously we will be playing golden gun mode and we will take it in turns in shooting each other with the golden gun.

Each player WILL KILL themselves at 70 points (or just a little over)

Boosting time: 5th and 6th March 2009 - 8pm til 10pm (at the latest)

The order that people will have the gun is ALPHABETICAL order

Also there will be no messing round killing other players

1) Dammenion

2) Danpjames

3) Deak-in

4) DessieB93

5) Grishrak

6) randellaUK

7) SlickStef

8) UltimateKing21

Edited by Deak-in

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be willing to try this again. I think you were in the group I tried a few times with thepacifist.

Those few games we tried turned out to be a nightmare though. Seemed more like random games with 10-15 minute delays between rounds and most people just playing normal. That's why I dropped out after the 2nd day.

I do remember once in one round we had everyone on board but unfortunately I was only a target that time.

I might be willing to try this again. I think you were in the group I tried a few times with thepacifist.

Those few games we tried turned out to be a nightmare though. Seemed more like random games with 10-15 minute delays between rounds and most people just playing normal. That's why I dropped out after the 2nd day.

I do remember once in one round we had everyone on board but unfortunately I was only a target that time.

Yeh I recognise your name and your right about it being a nightmare, I left after about an hour it didn't go as planned at all

Thanks for the reply i'll add you now :)

Wow. I'm utterly stunned. We got in a game with all of us in at least 4 times so you would think that we each got around 50-60 golden gun kills, right? Wrong. I would have had 13 kills but then I learn from Dammenion that the last game we played was a private match, which pretty much means that I sacrificed two hours of my life for absolutely nothing. Explain to me exactly how in the hell do you screw up a boost? The first person gets the necessary kills, drops the gun, onto the 2nd person and so on and so forth. What part of that is so hard to understand?

I’m not gonna name any names, actually, screw it, yes I am. Grishrak had no runs with the gun yet SlickStef had about 3. Tell me how this boost session can be so grossly mismanaged that something like that is possible. In one game, a few people got up to 90 odd points and it was my go with the gun when one person with 90+ points comes and kills me, thereby ending the game. I didn’t see who this was but whoever it was, what the hell were you thinking? It is hard enough trying to boost in this game without people being greedy and acting like morons.

Edited by UltimateKing21