Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

Guzzy

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

For quantum of Solace a tip for boosting credits is to search golden gun and each person gets 16 kills each and then kills themselves. This gives you 970 points every 6 minutes, the more people u have the less time it takes. U can ask anyone in the boosting thread, its the only way ti boost it pretty much.

Edited by BreadSkin

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I understand correctly.. It's not really "trading" in the way you're thinking. Like if there was a trophy "Kill X-number of people online" you could set up a game with someone on here and kill eachother easily until you both have the trophy.

I'm working on the 100,000 credits and it is very slow going :mad: I figure if we can set up an 8 player golden gun match, then we pretty quickly rack up points (credits) by taking turns who has the golden gun and letting him slaughter the rest in the party. Of course, to properly rig this, we need all 8 members to participate.

Alternatively, if you want to earn the credits legitimately, then I we can set up a territory control clan. I’m pretty good close range (w/ a shotgun).

PSN: Cauchy-Schwarz

Write Bond trophies or something so I know not to delete the request.

EDIT: I've got all my trophies for this game and have since returned it to gamefly. Thanks for all your help!

Edited by Cauchy

If anyone wants to do the Golden Gun/Credit boost hit me up. Send a request with "Bond Trophies" as the subject.

Screen Name - Krycek7o2

I'd like to get

The Golden Gun 100 Kill Trophy

(If Possible) The 100k Credit Trophy.

These are the only ones I need boosting in. The rest are pretty easy to attain.

I have tried this the legit way, but I really can't control the damn Golden Gun, lol.

EDIT: I am backing out of the boosting party tomorrow, I am done with this game tonight. It will be going back to Gamefly but I would like to thank ChuckNorris078, Setho14 (I hope I got your numbers right lol) and everyone else I played with over the course of this week I played with a lot of people so sorry if I forget to mention you here.

EDIT: I no longer have this game I sent it back many months ago to Gamefly once I got the Platinum. I had to edit this post because I still continue to get friend requests for this game.

Edited by SneakyWhite

yea i wont get em all by then. im playing the shit out of this game but im in for sure.

Yeah I am trying to balance between Dead Space and Quantum but I wanna knock Quantum out of the way so if I could just get some of these situational ones where all I gotta worry about is 1k kills and buying stuff with credits (while gaining a lot of them for those trophies) then I can go back to singleplayer and play through on easy to get the small trophies I missed.

EDIT: I no longer have this game I sent it back many months ago to Gamefly once I got the Platinum. I had to edit this post because I still continue to get friend requests for this game.

Edited by SneakyWhite