Are The Servers Still Up For This Game?

terabyter9000

Hi Terabyter9000,

The servers are up for this still yet some online games are hard to get into as nobody plays them.

The only way to get some of the online trophies is to boost them but its a bloody nightmare getting a group together that will actually boost making the platinum so much harder to get.

Cheers,

Neil

Hi Terabyter9000,

The servers are up for this still yet some online games are hard to get into as nobody plays them.

The only way to get some of the online trophies is to boost them but its a bloody nightmare getting a group together that will actually boost making the platinum so much harder to get.

Cheers,

Neil

I found that more people play this game during the day, making it easier to play the game modes that aren't played at night time, like golden gun and bond evasion.

There seems to be a lot of people playing team conflict all the time...only problem is that those who constantly play this game mode don't boost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The online is still active. I personally purchased the game 3 weeks ago, and at the moment I am 7,000 xp away from getting 100,000 and finishing the online portion of the trophies. So yes this is one of the few 4 year old online games that is still capable of achieving platinum. It just depends what time you play. For example in my time zone (est usa) the online is active mornings (about 10am), and dies around evening (7pm). However its mostly one mode where everyone is playing. Team Death match is most played, followed by territory matches. The rest of them you'll just have to be patient and wait for players or invite players to play.

The online is still active. I personally purchased the game 3 weeks ago, and at the moment I am 7,000 xp away from getting 100,000 and finishing the online portion of the trophies. So yes this is one of the few 4 year old online games that is still capable of achieving platinum. It just depends what time you play. For example in my time zone (est usa) the online is active mornings (about 10am), and dies around evening (7pm). However its mostly one mode where everyone is playing. Team Death match is most played, followed by territory matches. The rest of them you'll just have to be patient and wait for players or invite players to play.

Agreed. Get on at the right times and there'll be games, just remember to purchase the Hutchinson A4, best gun in the game and either pros or new players play now. I personally loved the game's online.

• 1 month later...

I foolishly gave up on the online component a couple of years back (mainly due to YLoD tbh, but i also wasn't into online gaming in a big way back then), but it's good to know that games can still be found, as i have been hankering for a bit of Bond since the let down that was Bloodstone.

I'm probably going to get pwned now aren't i?:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Good that the online is still up and running, i'm gonna try and get the online done first then tackle the single player! How long does the online trophies normally take?

Would absolutely love to be able to tell you, but I am afraid I have absolutely no idea – I think I have only played a couple of games & that was a long, long time ago!:confused: