Dumb question about Blueprint Tubes

DarqueDragon

I found a rolled up blueprint in a tube and was told I could take them to the professor's office and do something with them, but I can't figure out what. I gained access to the new area off his office (the door that won't open unless you have one) and found a room that I assume I need all four abilities to clear (only have fluffy).

I don't see any place to put the blueprint tube, though. Can I not use these until after I have all of the abilities, or am I missing something?

I found a rolled up blueprint in a tube and was told I could take them to the professor's office and do something with them, but I can't figure out what. I gained access to the new area off his office (the door that won't open unless you have one) and found a room that I assume I need all four abilities to clear (only have fluffy).

I don't see any place to put the blueprint tube, though. Can I not use these until after I have all of the abilities, or am I missing something?

There's only one thing in there and you don't need heavy to get it but you need the other 3 for sure and heavy to do it the right way and you'll probably find heavy anyways.

Actually, all he said was "Ah, I see you have found one of my blueprints." Perhaps I was moving too fast, as he started describing a painting right after, so I think the next sentence might have gotten cut off.

I had thought batteries were unlocked in there once you found them in the game the first time.

He doesn't actually say it there is a pop up that doesn't last for very long not surprised you missed it.

I actually don't remember any of the pop up things. They all disappear so quickly that they are usually gone by the time I realize they are there.

That is really my only complaint about this game so far (well, except some stuttering that looks like a tape is skipping and is a bit distracting). Other than that, I am rather enjoying this game.