Free to PS Plus (US) this week

Satnamji

Ok i thought i was going alittle crazy for a min....:confused: i was about to get it but it shows "add funds" on the checkout section and im happy i notice that. Hope they fix this asap cause i really want to give this game a spin

*i just checked again and u should be good to go. I just got it without being charged :-D

Edited by MotorR21

hmm, weird. When i go to the psn store, it says the game is free for psn plus, i select it and the popup window that says i can play the game as long as i have an active plus subscription, but then in the checkout window, it says i have to pay 14.99 for the game..

Anyone else getting the same thing?

Ok i thought i was going alittle crazy for a min....:confused: i was about to get it but it shows "add funds" on the checkout section and im happy i notice that. Hope they fix this asap cause i really want to give this game a spin

*i just checked again and u should be good to go. I just got it without being charged :-D

same thing happened with RE5, Sony hasn't even posted the store update for today on the blog yet and RE5 had issues even after the post.

but since you guys can see it already, that means the store update isn't far off.

To think I almost bought this game a week ago. Would have been really pissed to have bought it then and see it go free a few days later.

That's why I find it hard to buy PSN titles anymore. They have to at least be on sale for 50% off or more now for me to bite. Though Machinarium is on sale this week (something I'm really interested in), I'm holding out for a better deal or for it to be offered free.