I need to complete the Deathbringer trophy to 100% the game. I have all awards except:

• 3 - Destroy 500 Green Power Gems
  • 13 - Win 200 Battles

I can accept the idea that maybe, I didn't destroy 500 green power gems, but honestly, win 200 battles? I feel like I've won more like 2000 battles at this point. Does anyone know if this award is glitched? If so, does this mean that I have to restart and play through another time?

Update: Completed Award 3 (Destroy 500 Green Power Gems), but still no Win 200 Battles :(

Edited by FYRWURM
Update

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It does seams like the battle counter was glitched on the Xbox360 version, so it may well be in this one, I have yet to unlock it too and all the info I found on it was this:

200 battles? - Xbox360Achievements.org

I'm also missing the 1000 red rage gems/5000 rage gams, and the 500 green power gems /1000 power gems... would love some advice on this is possible.

• 1 month later...

I just got my 100% for this, and I was lucky with the 200 wins, because I probably only needed 300-400 battles to get it... I got the 500 and 1000 power gems awards just before getting the Gold for the 2 last items I needed to create, and was playing havely on Power gems, with every ultimate accessory that would increase Green gems, as well as accessories to turn Blue to green (blue power gem ability), and any to green (yellow power gem), so I just kept on trying to get those power gems and blowing them up.

I got the 200 battle award in a normal battle and the 500/1000 power gems on the sacred battle in the 2nd area.