Such Moves, Such Handsomeness Glitched?

Tparsons5150

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm going on a month of trying to get this trophy. I've gotten perfect over a hundred times I'm sure. What should I do? Call Sony and beg them to give me my trophy or what? This is nuts! It's the only thing standing in my way of a plat!

:mad:

I finished game up yesterday morn, this was only trophy that didnt pop for me. I got perfect in both parts but only silver first go. I had to go back and reply and goth perfect in both AGAIN.. but gold. I even wrecked twice , just like i did first time and that that stupid long roll forward.. 2nd time i REALLY went for all coins i could not just speed. It poped, end of the lvl

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Interesting bits from a lot of users. In my case, I managed to get it on my second attempt.

First attempt: perfect time on first portion, great time on second portion (fell once), gold ribbon. No trophy.

Second attempt: perfect time on both portions (no falls), silver ribbon. Trophy.

I just had exactly the same thing, was my last trophy for the plat so thankfully it wasn't glitched here! I think you need to perfect both portions but if people are doing that and still not getting it then I'm fresh outta ideas :think: