Any tips for balancing?

Sneferu

Hi,

I am having trouble getting gold on some levels and I'm sure that it's because I can't get a "Perfect Balance". Does anyone have any tips? I am finding that as puss starts on a balance he goes onto one leg and says "whoa" and I'm screwed!!!

Snef.

P.S. I just read on another guide that L3 will make Puss regain his balance is this correct?

Edited by Sneferu

Hi,

I am having trouble getting gold on some levels and I'm sure that it's because I can't get a "Perfect Balance". Does anyone have any tips? I am finding that as puss starts on a balance he goes onto one leg and says "whoa" and I'm screwed!!!

Snef.

P.S. I just read on another guide that L3 will make Puss regain his balance is this correct?

Never heard of the L3 thing but just learn to tap the stick in one direction like every half a second or so and you should eventually pick up on the correct rhythm to keep him there, dont try to balance him from left to right just keep him tilted on one side but away from the "whoa" fail tilt.

Also they give you enough chances to get a gold in other areas like fighting, etc... so you don't really need to cross perfectly in any level, not even beanstalk.

Edited by TheNukes

• 3 weeks later...

i agree it is very diffiult to get the balancing right! for those who have still to get gold.... I reccomend whilst running to consitantly swipe sword... a lot of the items you run past contain money... this way you make up what you lose on imperfect balances... I only got perfect twice in the whole game and only had to redo three levels for gold medals!

• 1 month later...

I found the best way to balance is to not try and push the stick forward (which you instinctively try and do) just concentrate on left and right movements. I just tapped the stick to the opposite way to where he leans - so if he's leaning right just tap left - pause - tap left again - just enough to keep him steady. I got it on the chase level where there is lots of balancing.

• 3 years later...