Puss in Boots trap list

STARKILLER 1138

Seems everyone is having trouble finding all the traps in this game, so lets see if we can get them all together in one thread. You can find almost all of these in just about any level where you have to draw your sword and fight. The last two entries in bold and underlined, I remember those only being in that location. If anyone remembers any others, lmk, and I'll update.

Thanks to phish5529 for making a vid of all the locations.

Enjoy, please note that I called number 14 number 24 by mistake!

If i have helped please subscribe to the youtube channel!

[=

Barrel

Piano

Over a ledge (where you knock a baddie over any ledge). Not sure if this includes knocking someone out of a window or not.

Update:

the windows on the level the chase, do infact count as a different trap, that was my final one! got it! thanks starkiller!

Knock a baddie out a window (level 1 - Thanks Sneferu)

Cactus

Hay Stack

The Medieval Head and Arm lock device

Update:

The proper name for this device is "the stocks".

Giant Fish on a Pole (Knock a baddie into it, and the fish drops down and swallows the baddies head).

Down a Well

Behive in a Tree

Into the Great Terror (The giant goose)

Update:

Hey Guys, i can help most of u I think :dance:, only 1 is missing in this list, u have to kick a baddie in a PILE OF STONES, its called Stone Issue/Stoneproblem something like that! Greetz Sub

Pile of Stones (Can be found in the Mine level - Thanks Sneferu)

The one where there is a pumpkin on top of a booth, and when you knock a baddie into it, the pumpkin smashes on their head (Vitamin C I think it's called).

Same as the one above, but it's an anvil that drops instead.

Campfire

Mining Cart

When you're chasing the female cat and you end up on a ship, first set of baddies, there is a tarp/sail on the ground to the left. Knock a baddie into it, and it'll snatch'em.

Same section as above, second set of baddies, there is a snare to the right.

Last level, there is a rake on the ground you knock a baddie into. It's just before the fight with the Great Terror (Giant Goose) and this is the only level I remember it being in.

Edited by STARKILLER 1138
Video update

sweet i was looking for them anyone know whats the req. for the playing all tunes trophy. i cant seem to get it

I'm not sure exactly how I got this one, but I know that the speed of how the button is pressed and the direction of the left stick changes the tune. I'm sure that I just pressed the left stick "left" all the time, and just changed the tempo each time I got a new guitar.

I cant find any of the windows in the chase level! i think thats the last trap i need, can someone be specific as to where they are located? only fights i remember on that level are the beginning on the ground, then on the rooftop, and then on the ship.

Thanks

There are windows in the first level once you get up the stairs. You'll see a moosehead (iirc) and a window to the left of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Did you do the camp fire, that's the one I missed.

I thought I got it because I did get it on one of the challenges, obviously it doesn't count.

That is correct, challenges do not count. Glad you got it!

it said in the chase level and the first level is not the chase

i also cant find any window in that level the chase

Regardless if the window is in the chase level, 1st level, 7th level, as long as there is a window for you to push a character through, it counts. You don't need to push a baddie into every single window, barrel, well, etc. on every level. Once you do it, it's done! Therefore, if all you need is to push a baddie through a window, there is one on the upper floor of the bar in the first level.

Hey Guys, i can help most of u I think :dance:, only 1 is missing in this list, u have to kick a baddie in a PILE OF STONES, its called Stone Issue/Stoneproblem something like that! Greetz Sub

Awesome! :applause:Added.

Guys where i can find that? in which level

and also starkiller

what is The Medieval Head and Arm lock device...

Guys where i can find that? in which level

and also starkiller

what is The Medieval Head and Arm lock device...

Not sure what level what Sub is talking about is in.

The "Medieval Head and Arm lock" device looks similar to this:

http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/381457/381457,1281598132,1/stock-vector-medieval-torture-device-58893692.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Could the windows in the Chase level could be finally deleted? There aren't any windows so i don't see the reason why to mislead people? I missed 1 trap too and found out it was THE NET on the ship in chase level. It's when you jump onto the ship there's a net hanging to the right of the mast (it's different thing than the snare also on the ship).