Rate the trophy difficulty...  

136 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_2.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.98

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Voted a 2. The game is easy for the most part but having to get all the traps can be a hassle if you are missing one somehow.

Getting gold medals on the non-combat related levels require a bit more effort especially when the orange cat can't even maintain his own balance.

Wanted posters aren't hard to find but it sucked that the trophy guide does not include info about the # of Wanted posters in each level while also missing other key information regarding Golden Eggs and the Medieval Head Lock device trap.

Overall, this is a fun game to platinum and definitely a rental.

Gave it a 2.

I got 5/9 golds the first time through and then only had to replay level 1 three times (the other 3 golds came in 1 try) in order to finish golds. The hardest trophy is the trap trophy solely because of the snare. During The Chase (level 3), on the ship during the first set of enemies, its in the top right corner next to the stairs. Other than that, its very simple and fun. Definitely does some damage to your dualshock though with the constant abuse on the sticks. Takes about 5-6 hours.

I actually gave it a one, but I guess I could have given it a 2 :p Kinda regretting that a little bit now.

But anyways, an easy game that only requires 1 playtrough(3 hours) and then som replays of certain levels to get the trap/poster/gold trophies. So nothing to hard !

And I even enjoyed the game :p

• 2 weeks later...

Puss got a 2 from me because, like others have said, traps can easily be missed, gold on all levels don't come too cheap (I'm looking at You Castle...) and I just couldn't get the cat to balance straight on a line for a long time! Fun game though!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Puss in Boots platinum difficulty- 1

Everything is right in your face. From traps, to wanted posters to pots of gold, what-have-you. The enemies give you ample time to look around and survey the area so there's no real need to rush things, in-fact, sometimes it felt like they didn't attack at all!

I voted 3. The game is really easy. Except the castle to get gold on it. I couldnt do it for a long time, i guess it took me over 30 trials to get it. And the challenge with the traps was a bit harder. The story it's only 1, but the other 2 things i would say its harder. A pity the story is way too short

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I used move controller through the entire game, never once the normal controller. I voted 2.

I missed some few points for gold on 3 levels, so I had to replay those, but did them on second attempt. I also had to replay one level for not getting all wanted posters there. Then there were two traps I had to do in another two levels, but those were just to find them and quit the level, I guess it counts as one level. Went a bit easy on the challenges since I beat the high score so easily on some levels, so had to re-do one of them, and was able to do that one on second attempt. lol, one challenge you had to get 30k points, I didn't know how many points I had, but I didn't really try hard or anything, so I just continued playing hoping I would get enough. I got 233k o.O Then I did the barrel roll for team playing, because if you aim to get hit every time, it's the fastest game. lol

Yeah, easy game, but I think the balancing I only was able to do perfect like 3 times in the game, so that one is probably the hardest trophy, along with getting gold on every level (which really isn't hard at all).

I was going to give this a 1 but then I had a couple issues getting gold on level 6 and had to replay a couple levels that I missed stuff on so I had to give it a 2.

I actually liked this game a lot though. I thought it was actually sort of fun. The graphics and 3D areas were well done for a tie-in kids movie.

Just my opinion though. Others may disagree

• 2 weeks later...

I voted a 2/10 for difficulty

Gold medal for each stage: Once you find out puss gets to swing his sword to break barrels and crafts for points, you shouldn't have problem obtaining gold. But this game does require some patience, as you need to play it nice and slow to obtain all the eggs and posters, and try your best to get perfects on the hiding, sneak and balance mini-games.

Only tricky trophy is to discover all the traps, as some are not as apparent as others.

So overall 2/10 and totally doable for children on their own.