trophy glitches

bizarro10111

• 2 weeks later...

I was having the same problem and I completed the story but with only one trophy. So I switch my PS3 on and off and started playing the story again and the trophies just started to pop up, but I needed to do some of the trophies again, the level trophies etc. But I got the all gold level trophy, but I have to play the story again for the level trophies but I do not need the gold ribbon.

• 4 weeks later...
all mine popped fine, except virtuoso. It just wont pop. It's stopping me with the platinum (or my wife, to be specific)

There are seven tunes in total. Serenade all three senoritas, and perform at least one guitar attack on each of the following levels:

The Thieves Bar, The Chase, The Mine and The Great Terror.

• 2 months later...
all trophies arent unlocking for me, and if i restart the games multiple times im unlocking 1 or 2 but then the trophies stop popping again.

I seem to be having the exact same issue.

I was having the same problem and I completed the story but with only one trophy. So I switch my PS3 on and off and started playing the story again and the trophies just started to pop up, but I needed to do some of the trophies again, the level trophies etc. But I got the all gold level trophy, but I have to play the story again for the level trophies but I do not need the gold ribbon.

Yeah, I some how missed 4 of the story related trophies.

got 1 trophy all others glitches going get this game to hell! F**K

Seems like you all got the (P) now... What happened? Personally I never had any problems unlocking any of the trophies, but I guess maybe you guys got unlucky and I thankfully didn't.

Edited by MMDE

• 1 month later...

No trophies unlocking for me :(

Finished the first few levels and only have a handful of random trophies, none for finishing the levels though? So far i have achieved the following but they have not unlocked:

Touche!

Pet Peeved

I Thirst For Leche

En Garde

Check Me out

Should i even bother carrying on? Cos this could get really annoying!!

No trophies unlocking for me :(

Finished the first few levels and only have a handful of random trophies, none for finishing the levels though? So far i have achieved the following but they have not unlocked:

Touche!

Pet Peeved

I Thirst For Leche

En Garde

Check Me out

Should i even bother carrying on? Cos this could get really annoying!!

I never had any problems with any of the trophies. o.O

Try delete all data of the game on your HDD (PS3), sync trophies, reboot console and try to play the game again.

Edited by MMDE

I never had any problems with any of the trophies. o.O

Try delete all data of the game on your HDD (PS3), sync trophies, reboot console and try to play the game again.

I simply turned the ps3 off for a bit, and tried again, replaying the first fwe levels and they seem to have unlocked this time. I don't know if they will keep being on/off but i'll stick it with it tomorrow and see what happens!

• 2 months later...

I got all the trophies with no problem except the two gold ones below.

Discovering all 21 traps and getting gold medals on all chapters

l am 100% sure l have fulfilled the requirements for both trophies but they just don't pop. ln the worst case l am prepared to replay all the chapters and fulfill the requirements again.

ls there anybody who has ever encountered similar problems? Are there any way that can ensure l definitely get the two trophies after replaying all the chapters once. I just don't want the third time!

Or do I need to replay all the chapters straight without chapter select?

I got all the trophies with no problem except the two gold ones below.

Discovering all 21 traps and getting gold medals on all chapters

l am 100% sure l have fulfilled the requirements for both trophies but they just don't pop. ln the worst case l am prepared to replay all the chapters and fulfill the requirements again.

ls there anybody who has ever encountered similar problems? Are there any way that can ensure l definitely get the two trophies after replaying all the chapters once. I just don't want the third time!

Or do I need to replay all the chapters straight without chapter select?

You could have missed one of those 21 traps, just saying. Make a checklist, order them so the most sure ones is last on the list and then try to do them all again. Getting gold medals on all chapters should be easy to see if you've done. You don't need to do it all in one playthrough, you can use level select, as I used that. Try to reboot your console and get a gold medal in one of the levels.

Got the trap trophy after l kicked a bandit into the piano of the first chapter. The trophy glitched and did not pop yesterday despite all traps were discovered.

Same as the gold medal (ribbon) trophy, it poped after l got gold on chapter one again.

Yeah, so it was just to reboot PS3 and trigger the trophies again.

• 1 month later...

Same here. I start game, no trophy pop. I quit game, reboot PS3, start game, and then play, and as i go the trophy start popping.

So i'd tell ppl, to start game, stop game, reboot ps3 and start game again, otherwise its possible you have to replay levels

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Okay, so I've got all trophies apart from this one...

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1243/15.jpg (B) Always Land on my Feet

Complete a best of three team challenge

Head to the Challenges Menu, change the single player card to Multiplayer then change the number of rounds to three. Select any game (Shape Up is the quickest) and trade wins between your two players. This is done with a single controller.

I followed every step in the trophy description and I get nothing. I didn't even get the option to continue or play a "best of three" game? :confused:

I've tried it on more than one challenge too, and it's still not popping. I just play with Player 1 and get a score, then Player 2 of which I get a slightly better score. Then it just takes me back to a new game of the same challenge?

I've tried deleted save and resetting PS3, but still no trophy. Any ideas?

EDIT

The "Great Player X" wins screen at 1:17 isn't showing for me like it does here...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVEEIDFX-nM]Puss in Boots Platinum#106 - YouTube[/ame]

EDIT - Finally fixed it! Deleted all my save data, took the disc out and gave it a quick clean and tried it again later on and it worked. Phew, what a relief! :D

Edited by GlennThomas

• 4 months later...

What the hell?

I've picked this game up a few months ago, and popped a trophy right away. I decided to play it tonight, played the 1st level 3 times over, and not one trophy. I know I should have popped 6-7 at least. What a load of crap.

Edit: I rebooted my PS3- that didn't work. I deleted my save data (Only one level anyway) and that didn't work either. Bummer.

Edit 2- Rebooted again.....finally worked.

Edited by Floorkiller74

• 5 months later...