XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > P (PS3) > Puss in Boots

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 37 32.46%
2 59 51.75%
3 12 10.53%
4 6 5.26%
5 0 0%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 0 0%
9 0 0%
10 - Very Hard 0 0%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-25-2011, 06:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   5,000 Posts   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Gold Submission   Staff - Super Moderator   Killzone Gaming Night Award
Total Awards: 9 (more» ...)
Default Platinum Difficulty Rating

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 1.98

Voting Guidelines
  1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.

Last edited by PainOfDemise; 01-26-2014 at 10:48 PM.
Woody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:29 PM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Got the platinum this morning, and it's pretty easy for the most part once you actually know what you're doing. Still, there were a couple of the levels that took a few tries for gold medals, most notably The Giant's Castle.
MegaHentai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 07:03 AM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 5,000 Posts   Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold  Road Map Submitter   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   PAX Meet Up   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Platinum Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

2/10, only because The Giant's Castle took me like 5 tries to Gold Medal. That aside, it was extremely easy, 4 hours start to finish.

---

現実的論理主義者

Currently Playing:
初音ミク -Project DIVA- F 2nd (PS3)
Latest Platinum:
俺たちに翼はない (PS3 & Vita)
Pre-Ordered: マブラヴ photonflowers* (PS3), IA/VT -Colorful- (Vita)
Aeliana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 01:29 AM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

2/10, only because the first level somehow took me about 6-7 attempts to get the 90,000 needed for Gold, no idea why I had such bad luck and always ended up finishing 89,500 or so.

Also the trap trophy can be annoying if you - like me - miss one and end up having to replay a few levels to find the one you missed.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:12 AM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 1 Champions - Rogue Warriors   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

Voted a 2. The game is easy for the most part but having to get all the traps can be a hassle if you are missing one somehow.

Getting gold medals on the non-combat related levels require a bit more effort especially when the orange cat can't even maintain his own balance.

Wanted posters aren't hard to find but it sucked that the trophy guide does not include info about the # of Wanted posters in each level while also missing other key information regarding Golden Eggs and the Medieval Head Lock device trap.

Overall, this is a fun game to platinum and definitely a rental.
Sharksfan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 01:14 AM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

2, findin all the traps was a pain. i only had to redo each level once for gold. otherwise pretty fun and easy.

trophiehunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 04:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Banned

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   1,000 Posts

Gave it a 2.

I got 5/9 golds the first time through and then only had to replay level 1 three times (the other 3 golds came in 1 try) in order to finish golds. The hardest trophy is the trap trophy solely because of the snare. During The Chase (level 3), on the ship during the first set of enemies, its in the top right corner next to the stairs. Other than that, its very simple and fun. Definitely does some damage to your dualshock though with the constant abuse on the sticks. Takes about 5-6 hours.
MikeKeese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 04:55 PM   #8 (permalink)

I actually gave it a one, but I guess I could have given it a 2 :P Kinda regretting that a little bit now.
But anyways, an easy game that only requires 1 playtrough(3 hours) and then som replays of certain levels to get the trap/poster/gold trophies. So nothing to hard !
And I even enjoyed the game :P
oscalioo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 05:16 PM   #9 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5

I gave it a 2. Pretty easy only had to play a few levels a second time for the gold medal. This is probably in the top 5 of fastest and quickest platinums.

Retired Trophy Hunter
tbond22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:20 AM   #10 (permalink)

I gave it a 1/10 once you know what you need to do it is extremely easy and it doesn't take long to platty either. It is a fun game i must say giving this more then a 3 would be ridiculous.

Novatic is offline   Reply With Quote