If you can't get the Tricked Out trophy

Pain-du-Poulet

I found something like a glitch to easily get this trophy. It just takes about an hour to get it. I don't know how many people can't get this, but for me it was impossible to get it normally (I think eventually I would've gotten it, but that would've been after hours of practicing and a couple of new controllers). Here's where I got the glitch:

Ghost Creek, Race mode (because you don't have a time limit now).

When you begin, let everyone pass by. After that you can use the first mountain/jump to get a trick (for example, arrow up + X). Immediately after you've landed it, press L2 to reverse backwards. The game puts you back on the track after 1 or 2 seconds, but just keep pressing L2. You will notice you will be going backwards, little by little.

Instead of going backwards up the mountain/jump, you should try to steer around it and pass it on the left or the right side. You can go completely back to your starting position making it possible to perform your next trick. Just keep pressing L2 untill you make it back to the start. It's possible to do all X and O tricks here in this way. The only tricks left will be with Triangle, which shouldn't be to hard to perform, since you still have 3 laps left.

Hopefully this helps a couple of you who are still stuck on this trophy.

I would've thought it'd be easier to build up to being able to do triangle tricks... get those out the way, then do the circle tricks, and finally the X tricks. The reason for this is that if you fall off your bike, you'll lose some of the tricks bar... and you might lose the ability to do triangle or circle tricks - so it's best to get those out the way.

I haven't tried Tricked Out yet, but it does seem quite a daunting task. The only other trophy that I think will frustrate me is Zero to Hero.

• 1 month later...

This one is easy. Just play Ghost Creek and do two tricks per jump. It has to be a race event.

For example: do up and X then modified up and x on the same jump and so on. I did it on my first try.

Not like that stupid double special trophy that I have tried 100 times and I can't land!

I did the Tricked Out trophy on Phu Temple. It only took me three tries. The hardest part about it was trying to remember which tricks I had already pulled off so what I would do was the Up/Right, Down/Right and Right tricks first and then the Left's and finally the Down's and the Up's. I was able to pull off each trick and it's modifier on most jumps and if the jump was too small to pull off two then I wouldn't even bother because it would just screw up my concentration on which tricks that have already been done.

I did the Tricked Out trophy on Phu Temple. It only took me three tries. The hardest part about it was trying to remember which tricks I had already pulled off

I also chose Phu Temples which is the best track for jumps. As for remembering which ones I already did: I put a liust of all the tricks on the table beneath me and did one after another until I got the triangle tricks, then I did them first. Got it with the first attempt.

• 1 month later...
I found something like a glitch to easily get this trophy. It just takes about an hour to get it. I don't know how many people can't get this, but for me it was impossible to get it normally (I think eventually I would've gotten it, but that would've been after hours of practicing and a couple of new controllers). Here's where I got the glitch:

Ghost Creek, Race mode (because you don't have a time limit now).

When you begin, let everyone pass by. After that you can use the first mountain/jump to get a trick (for example, arrow up + X). Immediately after you've landed it, press L2 to reverse backwards. The game puts you back on the track after 1 or 2 seconds, but just keep pressing L2. You will notice you will be going backwards, little by little.

Instead of going backwards up the mountain/jump, you should try to steer around it and pass it on the left or the right side. You can go completely back to your starting position making it possible to perform your next trick. Just keep pressing L2 untill you make it back to the start. It's possible to do all X and O tricks here in this way. The only tricks left will be with Triangle, which shouldn't be to hard to perform, since you still have 3 laps left.

Hopefully this helps a couple of you who are still stuck on this trophy.

Can I do this on single event and set it to 10 laps?

And when the trophy pops? After the race or after you've performed all 48 tricks?

Thanks dude.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Can I do this on single event and set it to 10 laps?

The trophy description states this:

Perform every normal trick in a single World Tour event

Therefore, you need to choose a World Tour event. You can't create a user event with 10 laps, it won't work as it doesn't fulfil the requirements of the trophy.

3 laps on Ghost Creek is more than enough:

I usually focus on one set of tricks and work my way clockwise.

1) The first small ramp, you can do 2 X (Tweak& UpX, UpX).

2) 2nd jump (big) you can do 4 X (Twk & UpR X, UpR X, Twk R X, R X)

3) Small jump halfway up the next hill you can do 2 X (Twk & DownR X, Down R, X)

4) Turn the corner and you can do 2 more X off the drop (Twk & Down X, Down X)

5) Large jump ahead, take mid-left; can do 2 /\ (Twk Up /\, Up /\)

6) Smaller jumps ahead, can do 2 X on each of the next two (all that's left is 2 X)

7) Start up the rocky hill, turn right, can do the last 2 X's. Focus on /\

8) Trail forks, take the left fork (Jump over gap) and do 2 /\ (Twk UpR /\, UpR /\)

9) Follow path as it goes left, can do 2 /\ and the jump/ramp (Twk R /\, R /\) - no boost

10) Hard left through the chasm/tunnel and into the big jump: 2/\ (Twk DownR/\, DownR/\)

11) Should be lined up for the next big jump: 2 /\, (Twk Down/\, Down/\)

12) If you don't overshoot, you'll be lined up for the 3rd gap jump, but I'll assume it doesn't work or you take an alternate path

13) regardless of the path you take to the finish line, you'll hit a jump/hill that you can do 2O (Twk UpO, UpO)

LAP2

1) skip, unless you still need X or boost

2) 2 /\ (Twk DownL /\, DownL /\)

3) 2 O (Twk UpR O, UpR O)

4) can skip if you want to be safe

5) 2 /\ (Twk L /\, L /\)

6) 2 O (Twk R O, R O)

7) 2 O (Twk DownR O, Down R O)

8) 2 /\ (Twk UpL /\, UpL /\) /\ Done

9) 2 O (Twk Down O, Down O)

10) 2 O (Twk DownL O, DownL O)

11) 2 O (Twk L O, L O)

12) again, assume you're skipping

13) Last 2 O (Twk UpL O, UpL O) Done O

LAP 3

Anything you missed.

If you didn't know (I didn't when I started), you can pull off two tricks in the time to do 1.5 if you do the Tweak & Normal of the same trick in the same jump. For example: hold Up X R1, wait for the trick to start, let go of R1 (keep holding Up X) and you'll start the second trick partway through the first (he doesn't need to get back onto the bike to start the second trick). The danger is that if your Left stick wavers, you'll do a separate 2nd trick that you may not have time for (plus it may mess up your trick tracking).

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

The reverse back to wear you started and repeat method doesnt seem to work anymore?

I did as per this post, used Ghost Creek first jump, but when you hold L2 to reverse, it puts you back on the track after 2 seconds at exactly the same place that you began reversing.

I spent 10 minutes holding L1 down trying to slowly get back to the starting line, but I stayed more or less in exactly the same place!

Maybe they fixed this glitch in a patch, so I reloaded the game and didnt install v1.2, but it was the same outcome.

Looks like I will have to do it the normal way instead :-(

• 7 months later...

This trophy really isn't so bad once you focus on it. I did it on Ghost Creek, popped the trophy at the start of the 3rd lap. Only issue I had is the left stick on my controller is kind of loose, so it only worked for about 5 out of 8 directions. Used the D-pad for the Left/Right/Down tricks.