IMPORTANT: No Messing trophy question

Lenigola

Hi, i wanna know a little thing:

"Less than 42 races" mean that i can finish 2nd in a race and try again the race after or that i MUST finish for all 1st, at the 1st try? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Don't worry m8, you can try again on any race as many times as you like and it won't count as another race.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

sweet im working on this trophy now as well.

i havent played the game since the week i bought it almost 2 years ago.

so im pretty much starting rom scratch on it right now.

but at least its good to know that if i fail a track i can replay it and it wont count against me towards the trophy because you arent changing tracks. which i totally get and understand why it wouldnt count against you as another race because you have already been on this track. im worried about failing because i dont really know the track layouts. so its good to know that it wont count against for redoing them.

• 4 months later...

i was about to make a post of this same thing and found it which helped me out. cause i really suck at games like this. there fun but actually challenging for me which i like since this will take me some time to beat or atleast get 1st on all races.

Hi,

do I have to make the exactly sequence in the guide for this trophie or can I do more races in the firt stage and less in the last?

What matters is just the point or the point in the stage?

What I'm saying is if I can win 4 events in stage 1, 4 in stage 2, than the stage 3 I can skip?

Hi,

do I have to make the exactly sequence in the guide for this trophie or can I do more races in the firt stage and less in the last?

What matters is just the point or the point in the stage?

What I'm saying is if I can win 4 events in stage 1, 4 in stage 2, than the stage 3 I can skip?

You can't carry over points, or wins, from stage 1 to stage 2, for every stage you start back at 0 points/wins, and you can't skip stages. So it would be wise to follow the guide. Does that make any sense?