Tricked out

DBZ0wnz

I'm pretty sure it is not glitched. Try this on the Ghost Creek track on a World Tour race. Do not do specials and waste jumps. Make every second in the air count. Also, are you modifying each trick? On the first lap, do a modified X and up and then the normal X and up. Repeat for all the other directions. Do the same thing for all O and triangle tricks. In total, 48 tricks.

I did this on a race in Ghost Creek. Are you sure it was in a world tour event and not an offline freestyle event?

Says in a Single World Tour Event, i've been doing Phu temple and Ghost Creek.

Im still having no luck,

EDIT:

This is a dirty c*nt of a trophy, i've did the 48 almost twice in just a simple freestyle (this is bullshit).

Edited by DBZ0wnz

• 1 month later...

pff... getting really sick of this trophy...

trying for over a few hours now and used the checklist mentioned above and got them all, multiple times..

but unlocking the trophy, ofcourse not :mad:

tried both using dpad and stick, makes wanna throw my controller through the room this one...

there should be some kind of list ingame where you see what you did or not..

That's weird. Make sure you only do two tricks per jump (and that the jump is high enough) to make sure you don't crash. First do a regular trick then hold L1/R1 to perform its modified version. Do it on a race event with a tricks ATV. You should have it by the beginning of third lap or so if you play on Ghost Creek track.

And yes, D-pad works better than analog stick, at least it did for me.

Pause before each jump and memorize names of two tricks you're about to perform by looking at the checklist. While doing the tricks confirm that both names match what you had in mind.

Edited by P1x44r

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...