Two times!

InPopeWeTrust

Really? This game for the most part is very easy especially after getting a platinum on Motorstorm!! This trophy I just cannot do for the life of me? What is the set up of the bike? What tricks work best? Who do you use? Youtube doesn't help because they only show a glitch. How in the world did you get this trophy?

Hey mate

This trophy is a bit tricky but stick with it. This is what I done (straight from my guide) It took a few goes

Two time!

Perform two special tricks in 1 jump.

I completed this Trophy on Sandy Mountain (the big jump) using a class A bike. I used Jay Valdes as the rider and did 2x Air Guitar as the 2 special tricks

Hi guys, i end up crashing every time i try this by just a little. I keep the 3 buttons pressed, so the first and the second move start as soon as they can. This trophy is getting me crazy.

I just did the tripple backflip at the same spot on first try.

On this one, i always miss by a big second.

I'v looked at 3 vids of this on youtube, and the guys clearly land further then i possibly can.

There must be something im missing.

help please :o

My ATV: Max speed 98, Acceleration 83, Tricks 100

I preload at 100% Everytime, i also tryed the guitar thing as my double special trick.

Edited by iol-qc
always miss

Hi, these was the settings i've used for this trophy:

Rider/trick: Jay Valdes/Air Guitar X2

Track: Sandy Mountain, 2nd Special Jump

Bike: A engine

Bike specs: Max speed 98, Acceleration 86, Handling 22, Boost 93, Trick 97.

However, i've got the trophy after at least 10 tries, so you should have a little bit of luck for it.

I just did it with the guitar move X2. I used a simple trick that worked first time (after about 20 "bad"tries)

Here's the trick i used: Preload and jump just before the actual "kicker" ,worked without glitch but it was very tight.

I tried with Jay Valdes and his Air Guitar about 50 times, then I went on Youtube watched this dude do it with that Japanese rider and first time I tried it with him I got it. Except what I changed was instead of Blind Faith and Whirlwind (I think) I just did 2 Blind Faith's. I believe that this is the easiest way to do it. So watch that guy on Youtube he is GOD !!

• 2 weeks later...

This trophy is going to cause me to throw the disc through a wall. No matter what I try, I can never land the second trick. I've been trying the 2x Air Guitar but that split-second between tricks costs me and there is nothing that I can do. Every time, he is finishing up the trick and standing on the ATV as it hits the ground. My ATVs stats are:

89 Speed, 88 Acceleration, 27 Handling, 93 Boost, and 92 Tricks

Any advice?

This trophy is going to cause me to throw the disc through a wall. No matter what I try, I can never land the second trick. I've been trying the 2x Air Guitar but that split-second between tricks costs me and there is nothing that I can do. Every time, he is finishing up the trick and standing on the ATV as it hits the ground. My ATVs stats are:

Any advice?

You definetly need more tricks attribute.

I had 100 tricks, also just forget about handling its not important i ended up having like 22 handling.

If you get the handling down further and the tricks up you will have an all round better ATV and you should be able to do it with ease.

Also don't do it with Air Guitar, do it with 2x Blind Faith or 2x Lazy Girl, these seem to be the best options.

Edited by joseph2728

Even when I try switching up my ATVs parts, I still don't get anywhere above 95 for Tricks

Have you finished World Tour and come first in each event ??

If not then you will not have unlocked everything.

If you have then you aren't building it right. Just focus on getting 100 tricks once you've got that, refine it by losing handling and gaining the other attributes.

Finally got it. I modded my fastest ATV and gave it 100 Tricks. Got lucky and managed Sidewinder/Air Guitar with Jay Valdes. Also managed Tricked out a couple events before it so all that's left is No messing and the 4 Online trophies

Any advice?

woohoo!!! i just did the two times trophy with a B-CLASS engine!!

and only 74 in trick stats, 71 maxspeed, and 87 boost.

using valdes and 2x air-guitar

and this was to my surprise, (and probably someone else too) even in my 5th try EVER!:D

Got the trophy with Jay Valdes on Sandy Mountain. Did 2x Air Guitar on the second big jump over there. My ATV's trick attribute was at 97.

I created a custom race with ten laps to do this and had the trophy on my 3rd or 4th lap. Just make sure you boost your way into the jump, pre-load and pull off your first special quick.

This was a real pain in the ass for me as well. But i was one of the few lucky people who got the landing gltich (tumbled and did not crash) :D:p. I did sidewinder X2 and then the landing glitch happened. I clearly knew i was not gonna make the jump and suddenly the guy tumbled and landed upright himself, and then *ping* the trophy popped up. Clearly luck was on my side. :p

• 3 weeks later...

This trophy took me like 2 hours until i finally found out a couple of useful tips:

Its better to jump from the right to the far left side of the big jump, it seems to slow down the avt.

Also, i had been running the track a lot of times until i noticed that i could do it faster on a freestyle race and repeating if failed.

I used the chinese guy and the tricks R1 + L1+ UP and then R1 + L1+ LEFT.

This way i made it on my 3rd try.

Hope that helped.

• 2 weeks later...
This trophy took me like 2 hours until i finally found out a couple of useful tips:

Its better to jump from the right to the far left side of the big jump, it seems to slow down the avt.

Also, i had been running the track a lot of times until i noticed that i could do it faster on a freestyle race and repeating if failed.

I used the chinese guy and the tricks R1 + L1+ UP and then R1 + L1+ LEFT.

This way i made it on my 3rd try.

Hope that helped.

I just got this trophy and used him as well.

Here's what I did. I tuned a bike to max out tricks, picked a one time freestyle event, Sandy Mountain as the track.

Now when the race starts there are 2 power ups right away on the first jump. Restart the event until you see the Gold Star for an instant trick on the right. Wait for everyone to pull ahead and then go. Grab the power up and then head for the big jump, boost all you want, you will not lose the trick and then grab as much air as possible. Now perform your tricks. I did 2 Rockstars and landed it after a few tries.

Edited by Jay_Slim

Any advice?

Yeah I have some advise for you.

Don't do it unless you have 97 as your tricks.

Heres the setup I have:

Max Speed: 88

Acceleration: 93

Handling: 18

Boost: 87

Tricks: 100

Ps: When making a freestyle bike focus your points toward tricks and boost. That's what I did and I have the trophy. Also the way I did it was by doing 'Lazy Girl' and then a 'Rockstar', if that helps at all.

First of all, here's what I used:

Max Speed: 88

Acceleration: 94

Handling: 21

Boost: 87

Tricks: 100

I used the Lazy Girl - Rockstar too, but here's the twist:

During Rockstar (2nd special I used), the wheels of the ATV touched the rocks at the left of the jump area (while I was in mid-air), giving it a little bounce to the right/front and giving more time for the special to be executed, and then I landed perfectly. (The rocks are rather further down from the top of the jump, Rockstar was more than half done.)

This is great luck for me, after 2 hours of trying. I don't know if you can do it on purpose, but try steering it. Don't know whether with going for this you will be helped, or waste time. Try with caution :o

Edited by Brainstef