Read This Before Playing (IMPORTANT)

clickaus

Thought I would warn people as a few of us have been caught out already

If you don't want to do the World Tour twice follow these instructions

The No Messing Trophy has to be done first

No Messing Trophy

Complete World Tour Mode while participating in a maximum of 42 events.

For this Trophy you need to complete the World Tour mode with the least possible number of events, meaning as soon as you can go to a new stage go there immediately and complete events until you unlock the next one and so on. You can't have any more than 42 total events by the time you finish so try to get first place in all the events you participate in so that you get a full 16 points for each. At the event result screen you can press to restart if you don't win. Just keep at it and twenty five more points are yours.

Stage one - 32 of 64 tour points (two event wins) needed to unlock stage two

Stage two - 32 of 64 tour points (two event wins) needed to unlock stage three

Stage three - 48 of 64 tour points (three event wins) needed to unlock stage four

Stage four - 48 of 64 tour points (three event wins) needed to unlock stage five

Stage five - 64 of 80 tour points (four event wins) needed to unlock stage six

Stage six - 64 of 80 tour points (four event wins) needed to unlock stage seven

Stage seven - 80 of 80 tour points (five event wins) needed to unlock stage eight

Stage eight - 96 of 96 tour points (six event wins) needed to unlock stage nine

Stage nine - 96 of 96 tour points (six event wins) needed to unlock stage ten

Stage ten - 112 of 112 tour points (seven event wins) needed to unlock Trophy

42 total events

VERY IMPORTANT

Note: If you for whatever reason participated in too many events and missed this Trophy, get all the other Trophies first because to get this one you'll need to delete your save file and start fresh, meaning all unlockables and upgrades will be gone. You will have to complete the World Tour again

Edited by clickaus

• 2 weeks later...
This is so retarded, there's no reason you should have to delete your save and do the entire game again for this one trophy. You should be able to reset levels, as if you hadn't played them.

You dont have to delete your save file on the PS3, theres an option in the game to start the world tour over.

• 4 weeks later...

i got 16th in a freestyle restarted then halfway thru i quit to go rebuild my ride and try again i noticed that it counted me as one point for that even but i redid it and won will that count as two event? i noticed in your guide to hit restart if you dont win but nothing about coming back and redoing that event

i got 16th in a freestyle restarted then halfway thru i quit to go rebuild my ride and try again i noticed that it counted me as one point for that even but i redid it and won will that count as two event? i noticed in your guide to hit restart if you dont win but nothing about coming back and redoing that event

It will not count as two events so you can still get the trophy in the current run.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've only recently bought this game, as I wanted something fairly challenging but also with a decent trophy set (i.e. not ridiculously hard like wipEout HD, not stupidly simple like Linger in Shadows). After a few plays, I'm getting really absorbed in it - and I noticed that there appear to be a lot of people playing it online too, which is encouraging.

Thanks for the heads-up on the trophy details... I'm lucky I checked out this thread before getting anywhere. I sucked big time when I started anyway lol, so not like I had any game data that mattered :D

~ squodge ~

EDIT: After two days of 2 hours each, I've learned all the basics... and the Freestyle events became a walk in the park lol. I still hate races... the tracks just seem far too long to me, but I'm used to wipEout where you can complete one lap in 25 seconds if you do perfect laps.

Edited by squodge

• 2 weeks later...

So im up too event 8 and was so frustated about this freestyle because the AI was too pro for me since in earily freestyle matches i owned them hard and now they're just too good and so i had tried about 15 times and clicked 'quit' and checked back and it said i had come 2nd. would that effect the trophy entirely? meaning restarting the whole 'world tour' ? :(

• 1 month later...
Hi, do you need to 1st all the races required? because, for example, in stage 4 you need 48/64 but actually stage 5 unlocks with 45/64 I think. can I still get the No Messing Around trophy doing that?

Yes, you don't need to get first to get the no messing trophies, just get the necessary points.

But if you want to get platinum I recommend getting first on all the required races. If you don't do that you will have to repeat the race after finishing the world tour to get the Pure perfection trophy and the IA gets harder after finishing it.

Yes, you don't need to get first to get the no messing trophies, just get the necessary points.

But if you want to get platinum I recommend getting first on all the required races. If you don't do that you will have to repeat the race after finishing the world tour to get the Pure perfection trophy and the IA gets harder after finishing it.

thanks. I finally got the No Messing trophy and by sheer luck I got the Underdog trophy as well.

I'm currently doing Comeback Kid...

:eek: I hope this isn't true, some of the tracks are enough to make me throw my controller!!!!, but this game is ssooo fun. Very underrated.

I think what throws people off is that Disney publishes it.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...