Question about the No messing trophy

EliteBren

Found at another site

No Messing

Complete World Tour Mode while participating in a maximum of 42 events.

For this Trophy you need to complete the World Tour mode with the least possible number of events, meaning as soon as you can go to a new stage go there immediately and complete events until you unlock the next one and so on. You can't have any more than 42 total events by the time you finish so try to get first place in all the events you participate in so that you get a full 16 points for each. At the event result screen you can press to restart if you don't win. Just keep at it and twenty five more points are yours.

Stage one - 32 of 64 tour points (two event wins) needed to unlock stage two

Stage two - 32 of 64 tour points (two event wins) needed to unlock stage three

Stage three - 48 of 64 tour points (three event wins) needed to unlock stage four

Stage four - 48 of 64 tour points (three event wins) needed to unlock stage five

Stage five - 64 of 80 tour points (four event wins) needed to unlock stage six

Stage six - 64 of 80 tour points (four event wins) needed to unlock stage seven

Stage seven - 80 of 80 tour points (five event wins) needed to unlock stage eight

Stage eight - 96 of 96 tour points (six event wins) needed to unlock stage nine

Stage nine - 96 of 96 tour points (six event wins) needed to unlock stage ten

Stage ten - 112 of 112 tour points (seven event wins) needed to unlock Trophy

42 total events

VERY IMPORTANT

Note: If you for whatever reason participated in too many events and missed this Trophy, get all the others first because to get this one you'll need to delete your save file and start fresh, meaning all unlockables and upgrades will be gone.

Edited by clickaus

**** I'm screwed then. Looks like I'll have to do another play through once I've got all the other trophies.

I'll back up my save but won't delete it. The game has retro active trophies so my original save should be fine when I put it back on my PS3 once I've finished with the no messing game save. I'll get all the other trophies first and leave this one till last though to be on the safe side.

Thanks

Edited by EliteBren

• 3 weeks later...
Is it okay to pause the race, press the PS button and quit the game if you need to change parts?

You can quit out of the race ingame

As long as you only enter the same race if you have already scored pts for that event

• 2 years later...
Found at another site

No Messing

Complete World Tour Mode while participating in a maximum of 42 events.

For this Trophy you need to complete the World Tour mode with the least possible number of events, meaning as soon as you can go to a new stage go there immediately and complete events until you unlock the next one and so on. You can't have any more than 42 total events by the time you finish so try to get first place in all the events you participate in so that you get a full 16 points for each. At the event result screen you can press to restart if you don't win. Just keep at it and twenty five more points are yours.

Stage one - 32 of 64 tour points (two event wins) needed to unlock stage two

Stage two - 32 of 64 tour points (two event wins) needed to unlock stage three

Stage three - 48 of 64 tour points (three event wins) needed to unlock stage four

Stage four - 48 of 64 tour points (three event wins) needed to unlock stage five

Stage five - 64 of 80 tour points (four event wins) needed to unlock stage six

Stage six - 64 of 80 tour points (four event wins) needed to unlock stage seven

Stage seven - 80 of 80 tour points (five event wins) needed to unlock stage eight

Stage eight - 96 of 96 tour points (six event wins) needed to unlock stage nine

Stage nine - 96 of 96 tour points (six event wins) needed to unlock stage ten

Stage ten - 112 of 112 tour points (seven event wins) needed to unlock Trophy

42 total events

VERY IMPORTANT

Note: If you for whatever reason participated in too many events and missed this Trophy, get all the others first because to get this one you'll need to delete your save file and start fresh, meaning all unlockables and upgrades will be gone.

Does it matter how may times you do the same event? Can you have multiple attempts at finishing the same event (rather than restarting), provided that you don't start new ones?