Rate the trophy difficulty.  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty.

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.93

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by PainOfDemise

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 - very easy trophies.

Not really hard and not really time consuming. My mate got it after 2 days but he owned the game long time before the patch came out. I'd say doable in 3 days if you try fast.

1 - very easy trophies.

Not really hard and not really time consuming. My mate got it after 2 days but he owned the game long time before the patch came out. I'd say doable in 3 days if you try fast.

Your mate must be a god

Or he just play's 24hrs a day

Edited by clickaus

1 - very easy trophies.

The patch will unlock all trophies that you have done the necessary work for so your friend may have had 90% of the trophies unlock when he downloaded the patch; it doesn't make the game easy to Platinum as he may have spent 6 months getting all the wins etc.!

You shouldn't really be voting on Platinum difficulty if you haven't got it yourself or at least had a go at it not just that a friend got a bunch of already played for trophies after a patch! :D

The patch will unlock all trophies that you have done the necessary work for so your friend may have had 90% of the trophies unlock when he downloaded the patch; it doesn't make the game easy to Platinum as he may have spent 6 months getting all the wins etc.!

You shouldn't really be voting on Platinum difficulty if you haven't got it yourself or at least had a go at it not just that a friend got a bunch of already played for trophies after a patch! :D

Finished with platinum now.

I got the game when I wrote my post.

I gave it a 5. All of the throphies are fairly easy. The only one that gave me a challenge was the sick combo (250k) and the 2 special tricks in one jump. I also had to play the game twice because of the no messin throphy. Owell, its a good game.

I vote a 6

No Messing and Pure Perfection are maybe as bad as Mirror's Speedruns considering you need to nail almost everything, and Pure got lots more of courses (not including Time Trials)

You would think most trophies are easy but I've tried on lots of them and after 20 tries I still can't get some, Triple flip as an example.. I get 100% preload and boosting hard and almost get it done but still haven't got it after 30 tries even after watching videos..

This game might seem easy or is easy to some.. I admit racing isn't my type of games...

But these trophies is not as easy as I first thought..

Rated 5.

I'm not too much into racing games, but this one isn't too hard.

My advice for you: Some members posted to go after the "No messing" first to get everything done in one playthrough.

Bad idea IMHO.

I was going for the "Pure perfection" first - completed the championships one after the other and thus learned everything about the game and especially the tracks. Also, if you do it this way, the last three champonships won't be too hard since you will unlock most of the goodies that boost your ATVs' stats.

When finished with that I could build the perfect Race/Freestyle ATVs and go after the silver trick trophies. Once I got every trophy except the "No messing" one, I reset the whole campaign (yes, you'll lose every unlockable) and started all over again. Since I knew my way around on the tracks it really was a breeze to complete the whole World Tour in one afternoon...Pure Platinum :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gave it a 6.

The trophy system is really well implemented in the game, and fortunately, since i don't like it too much, there are only four online trophies. Most of the targets are a fair challenge, maybe Comeback Kid, Two Times and Freestyler can take a little much effort, but overall this is a great game.

4/10. I agree with mccrash that the trophies are well implemented. Nothing is really time consuming and nothing is really difficult. Once you familiarise yourself with tricks and modifications then you should win races with no major problems. A couple of the trophies are dependent on luck largely but they should come eventually. I can't possibly recommend this game more to anyone. It is extremely fun and I should think you will enjoy playing, no matter what type of game you normally like.

• 2 weeks later...

I gave this game a "3"...

Some of the trophies are a little frustrating to get, like "freestyler", but all in all it's not that hard of a game. It took me two days of playing on and off to get everything but the online trophies which I'm working on right now (but all those trophies are easy with a boosting partner anyway).

Depending on if you're the type of person who likes, or who is good at, racing games then it should come pretty easy. If racing isn't your thing then maybe a "5".

Hope that helps anyone looking to platinum the game.

I have to give this game 8/10.

There is a lot of easy trophies, but a number of them is very hard, such as "Tricked Out" and "Freestyler".

To do 48 unique tricks in one event is insane. Your concentration level must be impeccable. I forget what I've done and what I haven't by the second lap usually. It's a trophy I feel I will never get.

"Freestyler" actually seems easier to me, but the most I've done was about 2 2/3 laps on "Ocotillo Wells" track. I might re-visit this one to learn the track better, because I might be missing some shortcuts still. Often it isn't obvious which path is shorter. I'd love to see a video of someone getting this achievment, but all my Google searches did not lead to anything helpful. This one I might or might not get with time.

Another problem with doing tricks is that an A class ATV with tricks attribute maxed out is uncontrollable very often. It's just not possible for me to pull off tricks I need and keep my ATV straight so I end up being all over the track after landing.

I have absolutely no problems with the racing part of this game, but doing tricks is a pain for me. I mean I can string a 400,000 combo, but do not ask me if I know what trick I will be doing next. It's all based on impulse completely, so when I'm asked to do anything specific I fail more often than I don't.

If you want to talk about easy trophies for racing games that I have played - there is Burnout Paradise. Pure is by no means an easy Platinum. Not in the same league even.

• 2 weeks later...