Tricked Out Help

blackeye1

well im trying doing this trophy and i know how to do them all but the problem that my jumps isnt accularte and my tricks goes to crap i tryed the D-Pad but and well how can i press both buttons for example up-right for can can & 2 footed can can i will really need to know who to press them for the tricks to be accularte

thx for helping :)

This was the hardest trophy for me to acquire playing Pure. I watched videos, I read post, I even printed the list of jumps. But the one thing that was most useful in performing all the jumps in one race was, using reverse in order to use same really good jump location over and over and over again until i had all the jumps complete. Or nearly all. There are a few where i needed some really big air. I just saved those for last, for after I got all the easy to medium jumps completed at the earlier mentioned good jump location.

I don't remember the name of the track, but it was in the desert, maybe Ocotillo Wells. There is a nice location on the right side after that really long big air jump at the start. And use the printed list to keep track of the jumps you've completed.

Good luck.

• 7 months later...