Game Locking up on League of Their Own Trophy!

Krimsen

Hey guys i have put this on the Pure Football site and thought i would post it here just in case people are experiencing the same or have found a workaround because its really annoying me now.

"Hey i have been going for the last international player trophy thats called league of their own, im had a checklist and the last player i needed was carlos marchena, i unlocked him and then i got told on a forum that you needed to play 1 more game for the trophy to unlock, but when i finish said game it freezes after the match and locks the sytem up so i have to hard reset, i have tried deleting the game data and still nothing started a new campaign the freezing still continues, there is a flaw with this trophy and was wondering if anyone is experiencing the same and when will this get sorted out, cheers Krimsen"

So has this happened to anyone, i cant play another match in campaign or it locks up it is really annoying.

I have had the game lock up a few times on me, but after I have done a hard reset the game then works fine....

I suggest playing an exhibition match and then an online match... Once you have done both, play a new campaign match...

I had to play one more match to unlock the trophy but no freexing at that point though...

Sadly that didn't work bud i had no troubles until that trophy was due to unlock, after the match it loads and then when it goes to autosave it just locks up, i can actually play campaign if i dont unlock sum1 the moment i unlock a player and match finishes it locks up after the match, its really annoying, the amount of time i spent getting these players is crazy 4 campaigns aswell :(, so has no1 else had this problem?

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I have the same problem as reported. I have 2 players left to unlock before the trophy should be unlocked but after every game it locks up on the loading screen after the post match stats etc (i.e. the screen just before you arrive back at the main menu for the campaign).

Its only the campaign that is causing an issue, other offline modes are ok and online too. This is my 4th campaign for player mop up (i.e. Marchena!!!) and I have never encountered a problem on the others.

Does anybody have a solution? I have deleted and re-installed the game data to no avail. I have also contacted Ubisoft so I am awaiting their reply, its just so annoying!

Thanks in advance!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...