XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > P (PS3) > Pure Football

Old 06-10-2010, 01:05 PM   #21 (permalink)

Ok thanks and another thing with the guide

:bronze: Club before Country
Win a game with a team with immediate chemistry
Can be performed, online, in play or campaign. Simply use four outfield players from the same country, such as Bendtner, Gallas, Fabregas and Nasri. Will unlock at the end of the game.

Any one who knows the slightest will spot the mistake.

EDIT - The team does work but there not from the same country, I think he meant same club.

Last edited by Arun_; 06-10-2010 at 01:10 PM.
Arun_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 02:56 PM   #22 (permalink)

EDIT 2 - I STILL CANT UNLOCK THE FUCKING TAO OF POWER TROPHY :@

I BEAT SCOTLAND 34-0 and still nothing, wtf. (This is using pure power shots almost every shot).
Old 06-10-2010, 02:58 PM   #23 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I amended both, I guess I wasn't paying attention. But I never said about no need to score, I just said that the four consecutive shots that were pure needed to be goals. It was in retrospective of say one person scores three goals from pure shots and then took a normal shot and scored, would the person needed to begin again? no.

If you hit a pure shot, it needs to be a goal, do that three more times for a trophy. I unlocked mine off the fourth pure shot.

Last edited by AdamWolf86; 06-10-2010 at 03:04 PM.
AdamWolf86 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:20 AM   #24 (permalink)

Ok rite, I got the 4 consecutive pure goals but it unlocked after 5, what I did was start a match what ever team you want vs Scotland, and I stuck with easy and I scored 5 headers in a row, I did headers as its easier to get the chance to cross the ball and header/volley it in then try and get a good shot on goal, plus its all slow mo so it helps abit .

I need 7 trophies for the plat I think only hard trophy will be unlocking all challenge crests hopefully unlocking all the players won't be too hard im making a list for my self with all the players which I need to get from each team.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:21 PM   #25 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arun_ View Post
Ok rite, I got the 4 consecutive pure goals but it unlocked after 5, what I did was start a match what ever team you want vs Scotland, and I stuck with easy and I scored 5 headers in a row, I did headers as its easier to get the chance to cross the ball and header/volley it in then try and get a good shot on goal, plus its all slow mo so it helps abit .

I need 7 trophies for the plat I think only hard trophy will be unlocking all challenge crests hopefully unlocking all the players won't be too hard im making a list for my self with all the players which I need to get from each team.
The online quests are very easy if you find yourself a decent boosting partner.... Me and anotehr user was able to get all of these over the course of a couple of nights...

The unlock all international players trophy will be quite easy, but may take a bit of time.... I have created a list of the players you need for this trophy which can be found here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/pur...checklist.html

My Trophy Guides & RoadMaps
Lego Harry Potter|History Great Battles Medieval|SAW II|Marvel Super Hero Squad
Venetica|Lego Star Wars 3|Lego Pirates of the Caribbean
My Collectables Guides
Lego Harry Potter|Marvel Super Hero Squad

paultsmith1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:27 PM   #26 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission

That checklist helped me, and to clarify I didn't unlock any of the Brazilian players and I was awarded the trophy. I need online crests (doubt I'll be able to do pure shots online), but since the World Cup has started I'll be watching that.
Old 06-11-2010, 12:31 PM   #27 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Bronze   2,500 Posts   Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamWolf86 View Post
That checklist helped me, and to clarify I didn't unlock any of the Brazilian players and I was awarded the trophy. I need online crests (doubt I'll be able to do pure shots online), but since the World Cup has started I'll be watching that.
If you are boosting then crossing the ball in from a corner continually then you will get the pure shots crests....

Are you certain that the Brazil players do not count, because if so I will update my list?

My Collectables Guides

Old 06-19-2010, 10:12 AM   #28 (permalink)

It wont make a differnce if you need brazilians or not, you still need to get to division 1 so either way they unlock.

5 trophies left:

- Score 1000 goals
- Finish campaign with a 4* Attacker
- Finish campaign with a 4* Midfielder
- Unlock all National players
- Unlock all Crests

The 2 in bold are the ones I think will be left last, but I have composed a list for my self with all the players I need to unlock from each national team. Hopefully wont be too hard.

Last edited by Arun_; 06-19-2010 at 10:14 AM.
Old 06-29-2010, 10:16 PM   #29 (permalink)

[UPDATE]

All trophy icons added bar one, that cross reference to the main sites. I've kept the real 100,000 pure points trophy icon in my thread, I'll send it to a person who can change the main site.
Old 06-30-2010, 02:09 PM   #30 (permalink)

It looks like the trophy image on the front site and the one on your guide are the same...

Have you submit this guide for review??

My Collectables Guides