Free PCR points

DallasCowboys101

Well i found a way to get free PCR points, play an exhibition game vs a grandmaster level 10 opponent, and just keep offering a draw, i only tried this about 3 times in a row and they accept the draw, i got roughly 25 points in 3 draws, just keeping restart and repeat until they dont accept or you lose points.

As far as the replay saved game trick, does anyone know why it wont work anymore? Can you save game 4 of the grandmaster tourney and keep replaying it?

• 2 weeks later...
Well i found a way to get free PCR points, play an exhibition game vs a grandmaster level 10 opponent, and just keep offering a draw, i only tried this about 3 times in a row and they accept the draw, i got roughly 25 points in 3 draws, just keeping restart and repeat until they dont accept or you lose points.

As far as the replay saved game trick, does anyone know why it wont work anymore? Can you save game 4 of the grandmaster tourney and keep replaying it?

"Until you lose points?" You get roughly 25 in 3 draws but how much do you lose?