Website That Contains a List of All Collectibles in Order of Appearance

dreamingtree41

I just started playing this game, and before I begin to play games that require collectibles for the Plat I try to find videos or lists that show their locations. During my "research" I stumbled upon a webpage on PSNprofiles that lists every Head, Head Actions, Hundredsparkle, Wooden Shoe Drops, Souls, Transformations, Bonus Level, etc broken down by each Chapter in order of appearance.

I appreciate the effort of the person who put together the Plat Roadmap; however, the difference between the two are (1) some collectibles locations are not listed, aka souls, (2) every collectible is listed in order of appearance compared to having to look between multiple lists and trying to figure out the order of appearance in each chapter, and (3) location of when to do actions for certain trophies.

Again, I am not trying to step on anyone's toes, aka the person who put together the Plat Roadmap. I am just trying to help out people who are not aware of this list that has the collectibles, as well as, when to achieve specific trophies in order of appearance.

Below is the link to the web page. If there is a problem with the link, then please let me know, and I will try and fix it.

Puppeteer - Collectible Guide - PSNProfiles.com

Edited by dreamingtree#41

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm several years late to the party, but I just want to highlight how much I agree with dreamingtree's comment. PS3T's info on this games trophies is helpful and very detailed, obviously a lot of valuable time went into producing it - but as a roadmap it could be a lot more useful. The PSN profiles link is much better. Or rather, it shows what is missing on this site. Fragmented information divided bye individual trophies is great, but so too is a comprehensive roadmap for all trophies when dealing with so many collectibles. A game like this needs both. If someone were to only use the ps3t roadmap, they would end up having to go through a whole lot of cleanup given the number of collectibles and scenario based trophies. Of course just like dreaming tree says, I'm not trying to be hard on the author, just give constructive feedback. Thanks to everyone who contributed their time and passion to making these guides .

Edited by br8ssmunky