Castanet Head Action

Skyprisoner

I have used Castanet head action a few times now and when I check the head page it says I haven't activated it... I don't notice anything happening after I use the head action so... can anyone tell me what's supposed to happen? And, is there any special place where I need to use the head action or is it enough to just see the head action mark?

Also, we probably have to do it as soon as it shows up, right? Because the Bull doesn't take too long to recover.

Uhm, the moment the enemy is down, use the head. It didn't work the first time to me because he didn't stay down long enough, and got up before Kutaro would finish his little dance. The second time I knocked the enemy out, he stayed down a little more, and I was able to use the head. Another character entered the stage and knocked the enemy out for good, ending the fight and giving me the prompt for the QTE.

So if done correctly, it will end the fight... There should be videos on youtube, if you still have doubts you can look for them :)