Help for souls

Neme

I am missing 1 soul in 7-3. I have the three when you use the black castle head. I have one during the boss fight. Is there another one during the boss, or is there one lone one somewhere I might have missed?

I am stuck on the same 1 soul I think I now where it is but I don't know how to get it.

I have seen the missing one when turn on the bonus stage in 7-3 he comes out of the pipe but I can't hit him because of bonus stage activation.

Can anyone help please

Man, I too am missing souls in 7-3. I'm missing two. Apparently one is at the boss that I haven't found. Anybody have the location of it?

Edit: So on Gamefaqs, I saw a post that hinted that there are two souls during the boss fight to get. Any idea on how to get both of the grubs to appear?

Edited by Arkafazin

I am stuck on the same 1 soul I think I now where it is but I don't know how to get it.

I have seen the missing one when turn on the bonus stage in 7-3 he comes out of the pipe but I can't hit him because of bonus stage activation.

Can anyone help please

Dont activate the bonus stage. Uncover the stones with Pikarina and you will see them making bombs bigger. A grub will come over to the machine, examine him and he will jump down before the conveyor belt :)

I'm missing these souls:

3-3: 6 souls

4-2: 4 souls

6-3: 21 souls! :eek:

7-3: 3 souls... I got the Black Castle souls.

3-3: Probably at the boss. Cut his legs, then dont cut his belly and he will drop 6 grubs

4-2: Near the beginning of the level Pikarina says "Whats with those bikes?". Go slow and click on the grubs on the bikes! There will be 4 of them.

6-3: There are grubs that fly by in the background on balloons. Click them with Pikarina. And I think you might need to do both paths (once activating Rooster, and once not activating Rooster)

7-3:You may be missing the 3 I described in my above posts (1 hidden at the conveyor belt, 2 at the boss)

I hope this helps and is correct Im just going from memory :whistle:

Dont activate the bonus stage. Uncover the stones with Pikarina and you will see them making bombs bigger. A grub will come over to the machine, examine him and he will jump down before the conveyor belt :)

I have tried couple times waited for him for 10m nothing he only comes out when I activate bonus stage it's so frustrating.

Are there any souls in final boss stage ?

I have tried couple times waited for him for 10m nothing he only comes out when I activate bonus stage it's so frustrating.

Are there any souls in final boss stage ?

You have to uncover him first, in the top right corner you can break the wall away revealing a bomb factory and the grub. Not the wall with the grub face but the wall above the conveyor belt. Walk along the conveyor belt a bit and examine him, he'll jump out and you can go back and kill him.

You have to uncover him first, in the top right corner you can break the wall away revealing a bomb factory and the grub. Not the wall with the grub face but the wall above the conveyor belt. Walk along the conveyor belt a bit and examine him, he'll jump out and you can go back and kill him.

I got it now thank you I was missing one on the boss fight.

I am only missing now in 1-3,6-2 and 6-3 any help much appreciated.

I know in 1-3 there is wrestler head to use as the but it does not do anything except flipping the floor.

Any ideas?

Got the 6-3 i was missing three while driving mr pink.

Is there any soul during the fight with rooster?

Edited by luke82

3-3: Probably at the boss. Cut his legs, then dont cut his belly and he will drop 6 grubs

4-2: Near the beginning of the level Pikarina says "Whats with those bikes?". Go slow and click on them.

I can't seem to get the 6 at the boss in 3-3. I just keep on jumping over the crab and they never spawn.

As for the bikers in 4-2... I only see 2 bikes, where are the other 2?

Edited by Jaxelrod

I can't seem to get the 6 at the boss in 3-3. I just keep on jumping over the crab and they never spawn.

Same place. Just after the first 2 bikers you will come to an intersection. Take the wrong way (purple one) and they will appear

If you're jumping over the crab you've gone too far. You need to wait before cutting the first cords, after cutting the two front legs. Don't cut any cords and they'll fall out.

Also, don't use the crab power, or you'll completely miss your chance.

I'm missing 1 soul in 4-2 (race with horse and bull). I played this level few times but no luck. I have that 4 guys on bikes, I have also tried if there is some hidden guy during boss fight but I didn't find anyone. Any tips?

EDIT: Finally got it. There was one guy hidden in barrel on the road in place where you slam the general's car for the first time.

Edited by voleman79

• 2 weeks later...