Awesome game!

Dessron

I got my hands on my copy today (early copies FTW!) and I'm really impressed. The game is really funny and refreshing. And for 40$, it's way better than some 60$ games! Anyone looking for a different experience than what we usually get should consider that game!

Might contribute to a trophy guide if I have the time to do so (it would be nice to be the one making it instead of being the one who uses the guide!)

Possible glitched trophy considering 7 people are stuck at 98%. It's called Sparktacular.

That one is tough. I know I looked at a few of them for several minutes and it didn't look possible to get them. I, for the life of me can't get Flagrant Misconduct. I think its possibly glitched or I haven't figured it out but seeing as the game says flagrant misconduct when I do the obvious thing, it just might be glitched. If someone has it, let me know what you did.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
people like this ? REALLY ? this is a horrible boring game ... im so disappointed with it . im in act 4 now and skipping all cinematics because they are so kiddie and boring . i just want this game finished with...

Why is it boring? Because your not shooting everything? This game is soooo good. Its got so much charm and its so different from anything I have played lately. If you don't like w/e but I am glad I found this game ;)