How the hell do you keep the cards from messing up?

acetken

The technical issues with this game drive me batty. When I set the cards down, at least 50% of the time they flicker in and out of the game making gameplay impossible. This is even on a well lit table with no other distractions for the camera around. I've gotten to beta and I'm having difficulties progressing much further than that. Any tips I haven't thought of?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ok im still having this problem but not as much what i do is i move the vita away so it says out of view and move it really close and it seems to reset it but 3 mins later back to normal but thats the best i have got so far.

I have had the same problem, I have switched where I play and in different lighted areas and on different surfaces but I end up with the same problems.

It is very annoying. I put the game in every now and then trying to finish it but it always ticks me off after baout 15 mintues.

• 1 month later...

Just picked this up and am having the same issue. I feel like it's the camera on the Vita trying to auto focus or something. My screen just shakes really fast for a few seconds, but when it does that one random card I have placed will disappear then reappear, causing me to have to re-adjust the mirror each time.