Rate the trophy difficulty  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_gold_35.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 3.71

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Puzzler

• 3 weeks later...

I decided on a 3/10.

The cards were sometimes finicky and wouldn't register, especially in some of the Epsilon levels. Other then that, it's a relatively painless 100%. The time requirements for the different levels were very generous, to say the least.

Edited by privatetoast

i give a 3.

the first 3 worlds are really easy and obvious how to solve each level. the last 2 worlds much harder. ok, you just have 6 cards maximum to use, so there are not so many possibilities to place the cards.

all in all a really good game, with some technical errors, like when moving one card, the whole board is shaking and moving. but i hope they release some new levels.

Not very tough, especially with the guide. The real difficulty is geting the game to recognize what you're trying to do. There were times I would set a card down slightly out of place and then had to jump through hoops to move it. Sometimes I could slide the card to the right place, no problem. Other times the game wouldn't recognize that I moved the card at all. I could move the card completely out of sight and the game still registered it as in place. There were also times when reflectors would inexplicably change the direction they were pointing or just disappear.

I want to give this a 1/10 but because of the technical issues I'll say 2/10.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A 10. I spent several hours trying to get the AR cards to work in 5 seperate locations and it kept spazzing out so bad I couldn't get past Delta 3. To me, this isn't physically possible. Yes, my camera was clean, and so was my play area. This is a broken (And not fun in the slightest) game built for a substandard camera.

• 4 months later...

I've just finished this and I must say do not be fooled by the guide.

With the excellent guide supplied the game is relatively easy. I downloaded after seeing "2.5 Difficulty with 100% in 30 mins" - It could be done in no time at all with the pictures of where the cards go..

The problem I found was getting the camera on the Vita keep still and recognise the cards....

I swear the vita moved with gravitational pull of the earth....

:think: I cannot decide on a vote:

Game difficulty without camera issue - 2

Game difficulty with camera issue - 7

I'll leave it at that.

• 2 weeks later...

Voted 2, some levels are quite hard to get right because you have to stick the cards very close to each other and the camera/game don't seem to handle this very well.

It's a good idea and most of the levels are quite fun, well worth the discounted price :)

Final total time was 55min for me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I decided on a 3/10.

The cards were sometimes finicky and wouldn't register, especially in some of the Epsilon levels. Other then that, it's a relatively painless 100%. The time requirements for the different levels were very generous, to say the least.

I agree, but I gave the game a 2/10. ;)

• 4 months later...
I decided on a 3/10.

Gave it a 3 for these exact reasons.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Gotta go with a 10/10 on this one. Why? The game doesn't work. It's pretty goddamn hard to get 100% when you put a card down and the game just goes ape-shit, putting down the object and then taking it away again constantly. Also, the so-called play area is too big for how close they want the camera to the home card. Once the game sees the first card, it creates a little border around it where you can place more cards. Some puzzles require you to place a card on the edge of this border. Problem is that when you pull the Vita back a little to get that card on screen, it comes back with "OUT OF RANGE" and you have to zoom back in on the first card, meaning the card near the edge is out of view of the camera.

Some people in this thread complaining about the same thing are talking about being stuck on Delta 3 or Epsilon levels. I can't get the game to register the cards correctly long enough to get past Alpha 2 - THE SECOND LEVEL IN THE GAME

Broken piles of shit like this are why PSN should have a refund feature similar to PC based digital download stores. It's only $2, but I want it back. I could have gotten a couple candy bars out of a vending machine with that money! :rant:

UPDATE April 26, 2016

I finally got this crap to work and got the 100%, but I stand by my 10/10. Look at the shit I had to set up to make this work just some of the time:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/mjc0961/IMG_1127_zpsopye7a6i.jpg~original

And even then, most of the time, it still didn't work. Look at this shit; note that the Vita and the cards are completely stationary, all the movement is from my inability to hold my phone steady:

[ame]

[/ame]

And look at these examples of where it just won't read the cards properly and won't move objects as the card moves, or delete objects if the card goes away. Even after I cover the card up in that one picture, it still keeps the object in play!

[spoiler=grefghdg]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/mjc0961/IMG_1125_zpshyycuvzh.jpg~original

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/mjc0961/IMG_1131_zps99qcebbg.jpg~original

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/mjc0961/IMG_1129_zpsiyojeea7.jpg~original

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/mjc0961/IMG_1130_zpszuczzvzw.jpg~original

And ultimately, far too many of the puzzle solutions demand that you be pixel perfect with your card placement and object rotation, which is infuriating even when everything is working correctly. Even with the guide, you're going to have a hard time duplicating some of these solutions. Especially when they want you to put an object right up against where the "base" card is, because if you so much as nudge that first card, the entire perspective of the field changes and now all your other cards are in the wrong spots again. :mad::mad::mad:

Oh, and my lower back hurts now from all the weird leaning and shifting around I had to do to get the cards in play.

So yeah, 10/10. It doesn't work most of the time, when it does work it's still really finicky and the solutions from the guide are hard to duplicate because of it, and it causes actual real-life physical pain.

Edited by mjc0961
update

• 2 weeks later...