Impressive

Fliptriq

Yeah, this is definately the best AR game I've ever played, and it has quite a bit of content in it too!

Dont know if anyone has got this far (Noticed one guy has done this in the leaderboard section), but has anyone done epsilon level 5? Been stuck on it, its very tricky indeed. Got 3 stars in every other level except this one (I cant even pass it)

Yeah, this is definately the best AR game I've ever played, and it has quite a bit of content in it too!

Dont know if anyone has got this far (Noticed one guy has done this in the leaderboard section), but has anyone done epsilon level 5? Been stuck on it, its very tricky indeed. Got 3 stars in every other level except this one (I cant even pass it)

Am stuck there too :\ 6 to activate ? :o I tried for an hour then my back started to hurt lol , if you have done it be sure to take a picture before you launch the missile so everyone can beat it too , I'll do the same if I got it

Am stuck there too :\ 6 to activate ? :o I tried for an hour then my back started to hurt lol , if you have done it be sure to take a picture before you launch the missile so everyone can beat it too , I'll do the same if I got it

Ah cool to know someone is trying it too and yeah tell me about back hurt... Ha ha. If only a big enough table. And yeah I will do. The best attempt I've had at it so far is activating all of the targers except the left most red and orange targets.

The solution must involve the red filter at the bottom left, trying to find a way to utilise that.

Ah cool to know someone is trying it too and yeah tell me about back hurt... Ha ha. If only a big enough table. And yeah I will do. The best attempt I've had at it so far is activating all of the targers except the left most red and orange targets.

The solution must involve the red filter at the bottom left, trying to find a way to utilise that.

If only there is another reflector we an input :( I always have 1 left that don't activate , either the red one bottom left or the gold one top , I always put the reflector to the bottom center to make the lasers go to the splitter , then I put the splitter to get 2 blues active then this is where I get lost , we wants all stars + 2 golds + 2 reds active ....

If only there is another reflector we an input :( I always have 1 left that don't activate , either the red one bottom left or the gold one top , I always put the reflector to the bottom center to make the lasers go to the splitter , then I put the splitter to get 2 blues active then this is where I get lost , we wants all stars + 2 golds + 2 reds active ....

Yeah, this sure is tricky...

I'm not sure about the blue one, theres reflectors set up around the map to actually reflect onto one of the blue ones. It seems too easy to put a splitter to get the 2 blue ones. I dont know. I think they just set up a lot of tricks here.

The only real clue I can see if the red filter, they wouldnt put that there if there was no reason to use it, so that must be the key to completing this. Good work so far anyway.

Yeah, this sure is tricky...

I'm not sure about the blue one, theres reflectors set up around the map to actually reflect onto one of the blue ones. It seems too easy to put a splitter to get the 2 blue ones. I dont know. I think they just set up a lot of tricks here.

The only real clue I can see if the red filter, they wouldnt put that there if there was no reason to use it, so that must be the key to completing this. Good work so far anyway.

This is as far I can go everytime

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a436/Zero_Q8/cards.jpg

you see that star in the middle ? there must be a line to highlight it and make it into the filter with red while it's gold before

This is as far I can go everytime

http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a436/Zero_Q8/cards.jpg

you see that star in the middle ? there must be a line to highlight it and make it into the filter with red while it's gold before

Wow, very good attempt! I think you're gonna do this before I can. I havent really progressed as well as this. I'll try working of your attempt and see what I can do.

I think for the place with the red filter, I think it must imply the laser going through it must be a different colour, and I'm betting its orange, since the top left orange target is definately the hardest to get to

Edited by LAA

Wow, very good attempt! I think you're gonna do this before I can. I havent really progressed as well as this. I'll try working of your attempt and see what I can do.

I think for the place with the red filter, I think it must imply the laser going through it must be a different colour, and I'm betting its orange, since the top left orange target is definately the hardest to get to

I give up for now , I'll try later ... gonna hit another game

I give up for now , I'll try later ... gonna hit another game

Yeah... I wanted to beat this before gravity rush comes (Should be soon!), but this is just very mindboggling.

DK_Topform is the only person on the leaderboard for that level, so hes the only one whos beat this level, (Or at least the only one who was connected to the internet and beat the level).

Tried messaging him, but dont think hes online yet.

I can see that you have problems with the last level. I hope this will help you guys.

Here is what i did: http://i48.tinypic.com/2ngaaz9.jpg

Thanks a lot man! That was even hard to follow, I can only imagine what it took to figure it out too, ha ha. Well done for figuring it out! (And seemingly being the first to)

A truly awesome AR game for sure!

How hard is this game trophy wise? I noticed it being VERY cheap on PSN.

I wouldnt say it was hard overall. You may start scratching you head near the end of the delta levels, but I wouldnt say it was hard enough to put you off the game. The last level however, as you may have guessed, I found really tricky, I would say that is the hardest part of the game. Even more so that you have to overlap cards a little bit, which I found a sneaky move to make that level harder again.

I definately reccommend the game though. Its got quite a bit of content in it for £1.50 and it really proves to me AR games can be very good and not gimmicky entirely.

I wouldnt say it was hard overall. You may start scratching you head near the end of the delta levels, but I wouldnt say it was hard enough to put you off the game. The last level however, as you may have guessed, I found really tricky, I would say that is the hardest part of the game. Even more so that you have to overlap cards a little bit, which I found a sneaky move to make that level harder again.

I definately reccommend the game though. Its got quite a bit of content in it for £1.50 and it really proves to me AR games can be very good and not gimmicky entirely.

Thanks! Guess I'll give it a go soon. :)

Even more so that you have to overlap cards a little bit, which I found a sneaky move to make that level harder again.

You don't have to overlap if you move the blue filter to right in front of the lower left laser (going by Topform's image) - that's why there's that red filter in front of the lower left detector.

And yup, great game and I suspect we'll see a bunch of 99-cent DLC down the line.

• 4 weeks later...

this game is awesome. i hope they will offer some additional levels. unfortunately the game was way to short. want more of this stuff.

perhaps the need to calibrate the sensivity. sometimes, when moving one card, everything was shaking and nothing fits afterwards.