Does It Actually Delete Trophy Data

Nakatomi_Uk

I ask because I deleted sing star off my list and yet it still shows via my ps3 when I go on that also many people are saying it is actually deleting them but on mine it's not showing on ps4 but ps3 it is. If it doesn't delete them then it's just a simple quicker way to hide from your list isn't it.

Also I think I should be able to delete MAG and resistance 2 even though ive earned trophies for them its just because there servers are offline and I can't complete online trophies any more.

I ask because I deleted sing star off my list and yet it still shows via my ps3 when I go on that also many people are saying it is actually deleting them but on mine it's not showing on ps4 but ps3 it is. If it doesn't delete them then it's just a simple quicker way to hide from your list isn't it.

Also I think I should be able to delete MAG and resistance 2 even though ive earned trophies for them its just because there servers are offline and I can't complete online trophies any more.

Yes it deletes them, but because you can only delete them from PS4 it obviously can't affect the local data on individual consoles, so they'll appear on your local/offline list on PS3. If it really concerns you, you can delete your user from your PS3 and create it again, then sync your trophies (obviously back up save data and all that beforehand).

Rather disappointed was hoping by the slim chance that it would overwrite the trophy list on the server and push it back down to the other consoles. Kind of pointless in the end unless the PS4 is the only console you own or unless you do the above mentioned

Edited by fisty123

Rather disappointed was hoping by the slim chance that it would overwrite the trophy list on the server. Kind of pointless in the end unless the PS4 is the only console you own or unless you do the above

I don't understand what you mean by this. :p It's deleting off the server and stopping it from being synced again unless you earn trophies from that list and then sync them. It can't affect your local list so like Raven said if you want the list completely gone of Vita or PS3 you have to delete your user so it wipes all your local trophy data.

Your the first I have heard to say this, others I have spoken to are saying once you earn a trophy on the PS3 or vita and sync to the server the 0% will show up again on sites like psnprofiles.

I have not had the chance to unlock a PS4 trophy so the deleted 0%'s are still showing on my profile after a sync to the server.

Edited by fisty123

Your the first I have heard to say this, others are saying once you earn a trophy on the PS3 or vita and sync to the server the 0% will show up again on sites like psnprofiles.

I have not had the chance to unlock a PS4 trophy so the deleted 0%'s are still showing on my profile after a sync to the server.

Nope, it's gone and doesn't show up again (at least on Vita). I deleted a list for MLB 13 on my Vita and have since synced my Vita trophies, but it doesn't show up on server or PSNP any more even though the list is still showing up locally on my Vita. I'll delete a 0% PS3 list on my profile right now then sync a trophy on my PS3 and I'm certain it won't show up again.

Edit: Deleted the 0% R&C3 list I had on my profile then sycned a trophy from my PS3 (where I have the 0% list) and it didn't show up again. :p

Edited by Gage

Rather disappointed was hoping by the slim chance that it would overwrite the trophy list on the server and push it back down to the other consoles.

It only goes one way, from ps3 to the servers unfortunately.

Your the first I have heard to say this, others I have spoken to are saying once you earn a trophy on the PS3 or vita and sync to the server the 0% will show up again on sites like psnprofiles.

Once it's gone from psnp it won't show up again unless you load up the game again on your console :)