ps4 decal

travla

I'm taking the plunge and buying a ps4 this weekend. I also was thinking about buying that cool killzone 4 decal i saw on ebay. I had a concern about overheating and a friend of mine said it did so I'd like to hear from those who have decals on their ps4. Does it overheat? Does the glue melt due to the ps4's heat and ruin the console?

The "glue" based decals/skins are pure trash and will lose their "stickiness" and curl up at points, and if you attempt to remove them, they leave a nasty ass residue on the unit that can only be described as howler monkey semen mixed with elmer's all purpose glue...

As such, avoid any decal or skin that uses the word "glue"...seriously.

The higher tier skins/decals however that state they use "adhesive" and can be removed without any residue at all are the ones to look for.

Personally I prefer my devices to be nude. ;)

However I know several people who like to play dress-up with their devices and swear by one site in particular...this one.

Sony PS4 Skins | DecalGirl

Yes it has "girl" in the title, but some of the designs are outstanding.

And the kicker, if you screw up applying your decal/skin the first time, they will replace it for you...for free. (You still have to pay postage of course)...

Win/win.