XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3T Central > PS3T Archive

Old 10-11-2010, 02:33 AM   #1 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Jack of All Trades   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)
Default Wipeout HD Boosting Night - 10/23/10

Yes, we know Red Dead Redemption was first in the poll we released, but it's going to take a little while to get everything set-up and planned, so in the meantime we decided to do a quickie in between. We decided to choose a title that wasn't originally listed but was mentioned many times throughout the thread. So with that being said....

First the details you want to know.

Game: Wipeout HD
Date: October 23, 2010
Time: 8:30 PM (GMT)
Max Signup Limit: 24 (plus alternates)
Required DLC: None
Required Peripherals: None
Estimated Time To Complete: 2 Hours

**You MUST have completed the regular campaign and unlocked a skin**
**prior to signing-up as it is a requirement for this boosting night**

Trophies To Be Boosted
  • Bling Brigade
  • Endurance
  • Connected 1
  • AG Assassin
  • Connected 2 (If there is time, we will try to get it for as many people as we can)
Now, for the details that you have to know.
  • The sign-up limit for this game will be 24 players (plus alternates). All spots are on a first come, first serve basis. If you sign up, but can't make it, let us know immediately as space is limited and it will give someone else the chance to join. If you sign up and do not show up without letting a MOD in charge know or posting it here, you may face a temporary or permanent ban from future boosting events.
  • Even if you have the trophies for this game, you are still welcome to sign up and help out, but the members without the trophies will have priority.
  • Please post your PSN ID as well as your user name when you sign up. It'll make identification much easier.
  • The same restrictions apply. To participate, you need to have joined the site on (or before) 8/1/10 AND have over 50 posts (Note: If you do not meet these requirements, you can still sign up, but you will be placed on the alternates list and added to the main list if there are open slots available during the event). This is restricted to PS3T.org members ONLY.
  • Because this is a PS3T event, the same rules apply. You can earn yourself an infraction depending on your behavior.
  • You MUST have the game, all required peripherals and any DLC required for the trophy set that is to be attempt to get boosted. This means you have the game in hand at the moment of sign up (no "It's on my Gamefly list and should be here by then") and any required DLC installed already as well.
  • You MUST be free and able to play for at least the estimated playtime given in the game information section. Quiting early can before the event is done can result in a temporary or permanent ban from future boosting events. If we finish boosting early, members will be given the option to leave or continue playing for fun with the rest of the group for the remaining time (or longer if desired and possible).
  • Headsets are encouraged. We'd love that you use them, but again, no bashing other players.
  • Make sure to familiarize yourself with the with the trophies that are to be obtained during this event by reading viewing the Trophy Guide before the event. These are going to be the methods we use to boost 9 out of 10 times, so it will help things go faster this way.
Thanks everyone, and we'll see you all there.

Time Zone Details
Sydney, Australia - 6:30 AM
Perth, Australia/Hong Kong - 4:30 AM
Kuwait - 11:30 AM
Berlin, Germany - 10:30 PM
UK - 9:30 PM
New York - 4:30 PM
Chicago - 3:30 PM
Denver - 2:30 PM
San Diego - 1:30 PM
Honolulu - 10:30 AM

~Every now and then a lifetime needs a second chance, to find another one, like you, don't forget your better reason, all your silly risks will bring you down, oh several years of bitter Mondays take a heavy toll and then you realize, it's you until you make this easy harder, no one else will care if you're around~

Last edited by OnceFallen; 10-11-2010 at 07:39 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 03:09 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Jack of All Trades   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Gold   Platinum Road Map Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Platinum Submission   Platinum Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Moderator

Ok, so this is how it's going to work, you are set up into 2 groups as of right now. Group A will be going for the Bling Brigade trophy first off, then it switch out any members that still need it that is in Group B, then we will continue as normal to go after the remaining ones...

Group A *Bling Brigade Group*
  1. Dark_Phantom_89*
  2. RED_REBEL44
  3. Bleach__bankai
  4. Japaanis89
  5. bigdrama25 (bigdrama)
  6. Royze
  7. Cruore
  8. Shin-Akuma (Zeirheit)
Group B
  1. OnceFallen
  2. Pure_Breed-1
  3. DOMINIRICANKiiD
  4. Linkinito *
  5. TheNukes*
  6. Da_Dope_Boy
  7. sunnygrg
  8. Warlord346 (War_lord345)

~Every now and then a lifetime needs a second chance, to find another one, like you, don't forget your better reason, all your silly risks will bring you down, oh several years of bitter Mondays take a heavy toll and then you realize, it's you until you make this easy harder, no one else will care if you're around~

Last edited by FootballPsycho; 10-23-2010 at 07:31 PM. Reason: It's *Bling* Brigade.:p
Old 10-11-2010, 07:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Sign-ups are open...

Old 10-11-2010, 09:00 PM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Silver   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Count me in!

EDIT: To complete the campaign, how long does it take? Because if I have time I can finish it.

Last edited by Da_Dope_Boy; 10-11-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 10-11-2010, 10:43 PM   #5 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Gold Submission
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Count me in too. I can help for every online trophy and I have the Fury extension.

In fact I already have the on the game, so it's just for help.
Old 10-12-2010, 12:06 AM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

DOMINIRICANKiiD =]
Old 10-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #7 (permalink)

Location: In my bed. Sometimes with some naughty ladies. Winky face. Yes, that is both a ;) and an innuendo.
Send a message via Skype™ to iamQmai

Awards Showcase First PS4 Game Nights   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   5,000 Posts   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

ill join to help, iamQmai ive got platinum

Old 10-12-2010, 05:41 PM   #8 (permalink)

Iīm totally new here and I know that I donīt meet the requirements, so maybe you can put me on the alternate list? Going for the Bling Brigade and Endurance trophies.
Old 10-12-2010, 06:43 PM   #9 (permalink)

Awards Showcase PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   I Beat the Staff Too!!!!   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Community Gaming Event Silver   Bronze Submission   Helping Hand   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Rockets Must Have Died
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)

You can add me to standby as well in case help is required, I have all the trophies you plan to boost.
Old 10-13-2010, 04:47 AM   #10 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

damn 23rd is the day i leave for vacation. guess you cant do all the boosting nights!