Crysis 2 not working!

Maverick52991

Ok well i just ordered a copy of Crysis 2 and i tried to play it and when it comes to the download data it gets to 45% and freezes, you can hear the music looping in the background over and over but wont go past 45%. The disc is clean too no marks or scratches. Ive tried many times and I am unable to play the game, is this a malfunctioned disc? Is it a disc error? Can it be fixed or no? Has anyone else had this problem. Did i get that 1 out of 100000 copies that is actually broken?

it also says game data is corrupt please exit the game and delete the game data. So i do that but again it does the same thing. ive read up on it and everyone says its the update but thats not true. Ive done it with and without the update 1.04 and it still doesnt work. i got the game from the GameMarket Glyde from the site Gamespot i tried to contact them but we'll see they still havent responded.

Well thats what i do every time and it still doesnt work. I put in another game and downloaded game data and it worked perfectly so there is no reason Crysis 2 shouldnt be working. I put it in the game thread but no one was responding to it so i did it here cause i need help and this is really bugging me

Hey buddy im doing some Crysis2 too so if it was happening to me i was angry about it too, btw i guess u shld talk about this stuff here: Crysis 2 - PS3Trophies.org

Was gonna post the same link.

Yeah, you'll get better answers from the game's main thread forum.