What would you like as your Avatar for your PSN Account?

Pabs_85

What would you like as your Avatar for your PSN Account? :think:

After reading threads about Avatars 'coming to the store' - which did not happen, for Europe at least, I thought I'd ask what you'd like...

The Avatars that seem to appear are only ever crappy ones that hardly anyone would use for free - never mind paying for.

I still would like Dev's etc to add to disc, as Trophies, the ability to use the Trophy image as your PSN Avatar :mad:

This would make the PlayStation Community alot happier than seeing crappy Eyepet etc etc avatars added each 'exciting' week to the Store :|

With the amount of great top title games you'd expect to have at least a few Avatars available for them.

In the past I would have liked some Fallout, Red Dead, Final Fantasy even, currently MassEffect2...

What would you like??

...How hard can it be, might just happen one day... :|

:psn:

09/03/11 - Finally some GTA, Red Dead, K3 Avatars..... what do you think tho :| Hmmm'

27/07/11 - L.A. Noire

Edited by Pabs_85

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why can't you just upload your own image? It's 2011 and we're still displaying our game cards with vector shapes and smiley faces, honestly. How hard can it be?

Failing that, just modern game Avatars, instead of utter crap games like Pain and Tron. Mass Effect 2 please!

I'll agree with that. It's so difficult for every player to upload his avatar likewise in various forums?

Sony cant let people upload there own because of the possibility of obscene images or even worse copyright infringement.

I'll agree with that. It's so difficult for every player to upload his avatar likewise in various forums?

Still it would give people more individuality instead of everyone using a collection standard ones. How about if once you uploaded they had to be validated before you could display them? (Similar to post validation on blogs and websites). I don't know how much copyright covers, would it be copyright infringement to upload a photo of a game character?

Also, does XBL allow you to upload your own image?

Sony cant let people upload there own because of the possibility of obscene images or even worse copyright infringement.

XBL does allow user uploads for Avatars. If I had to have one, then some Metal Gear ones or hell even some musician themed avatars would be great. Otherwise, I would just like the simple ability to upload my own.