XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > >

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2011, 07:21 PM   #1
Shorty

Default YourGamerCards.Net

My card, and my husband's cards have not updated to show our Black Ops platinum trophies that we earned on Sunday the 09th. Is anyone else having trouble with thier cards not updating?

Old 01-17-2011, 07:22 PM   #2
Reys

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Silver   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   MLB 13 - Home Run Derby King   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Staff - Moderator   2,500 Posts   A+ Thread Award   I Beat the Staff!!!!   Bronze Submission
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

This is something you should probably ask at their own site. They have a forum.

But it was updating fine for me last night.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #3
BFenris
Banned

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Bronze Submission   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Sometimes they update slowly. I had 39 out of the 40 I actually had for about a day and a half before it finally updated.
Old 01-17-2011, 07:53 PM   #4
Plaxinator

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Gold   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

My trophy card hasn't updated for weeks. I was thinking of just removing it from my signature.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:06 PM   #5
sefjwm

Please post in the ygc forums after verifying you have updated your counts via the PSN and that your new stuff shows on the PS3 US site. Someone there can take a look at it then. Cards and how they are generated is changing within the next few days as well.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:07 PM   #6
DoSe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
My card, and my husband's cards have not updated to show our Black Ops platinum trophies that we earned on Sunday the 09th. Is anyone else having trouble with thier cards not updating?
Im gonna guess thats some sort of bug on our side. Hang in there cuz we got a update comming in a day or 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plaxinator View Post
My trophy card hasn't updated for weeks. I was thinking of just removing it from my signature.
Your card hasnt updated in weeks? Have you been playin newer games that the us.playstation site dont show? Either way you hang in there too, our next update in the next couple days will bring 95% of the games and trophies with it.

Helping bring trophies to all, PSN API
Old 01-17-2011, 08:10 PM   #7
Johnny Bananas

Send a message via Skype™ to Johnny Bananas

Awards Showcase Word of Mouth - Platinum   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   THL Season 3 Champions - Sharks With Laser Beams   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters   15,000 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   Community Gaming Event Gold
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

If you click on your trophy card, it actually shows that you earned the platinum. As for why the trophy images on your card are not appearing is most likely a bug on YGC's side.

July 13, 2004 ~ Donate Life ~ April 3, 2013
Old 01-17-2011, 08:23 PM   #8
sefjwm

plaxinator - it looks like your most recent stuff is from an F1 racing game which the US site doesn't yet track. You counts should be correct and the next update will show your racing titles as well as everything else (I just checked it).

shorty_lhen - you are correct. Your counts look right but for some reason a couple Black Ops trophies are missing. The new generator does show them however so it should resolve itself.

Again this is .org so try to keep help requests for YGC on our site so we don't clutter up .org.

Last edited by sefjwm; 01-17-2011 at 08:26 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 08:27 PM   #9
Plaxinator

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Gold   Call of Duty 4 Birthday
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefjwm View Post
plaxinator - it looks like your most recent stuff is from an F1 racing game which the US site doesn't yet track. You counts should be correct and the next update will show your racing titles as well as everything else (I just checked it).
That sounds about right, I've mainly been playing F1 2010 or BFBC2. When I click on my sig it doesn't show them in the recently added section. I'll hang on for the update. Cheers.
Old 01-17-2011, 09:24 PM   #10
technole
Maximum Clubs Director

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Guide Supplement Bronze   A+ Thread Award   Word of Mouth - Platinum   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   5,000 Posts   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Staff - Clubs Director
Total Awards: 20 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmowen View Post
If you click on your trophy card, it actually shows that you earned the platinum. As for why the trophy images on your card are not appearing is most likely a bug on YGC's side.
It is, and there are times their server is strained by the popularity of the card. I've noticed sometimes the last-trophy game "a" card image can sometimes be slower than a manually-chosen image. I suppose it has to do with the order or how the images get updated in their updates. It could take a few cycles to get all the game card images updated. I just like my WKC background because its cool

I'd wait a few days for YGC once they get the rest of the games uploaded, as they are almost ready. You can see the fantastic results of their testing if you look at duck360's card.