YourGamerCards.Net

Shorty

My card, and my husband's cards have not updated to show our Black Ops platinum trophies that we earned on Sunday the 09th. Is anyone else having trouble with thier cards not updating?

Im gonna guess thats some sort of bug on our side. Hang in there cuz we got a update comming in a day or 2.

My trophy card hasn't updated for weeks. I was thinking of just removing it from my signature.

Your card hasnt updated in weeks? Have you been playin newer games that the us.playstation site dont show? Either way you hang in there too, our next update in the next couple days will bring 95% of the games and trophies with it.

plaxinator - it looks like your most recent stuff is from an F1 racing game which the US site doesn't yet track. You counts should be correct and the next update will show your racing titles as well as everything else (I just checked it).

shorty_lhen - you are correct. Your counts look right but for some reason a couple Black Ops trophies are missing. The new generator does show them however so it should resolve itself.

Again this is .org so try to keep help requests for YGC on our site so we don't clutter up .org.

Edited by sefjwm

plaxinator - it looks like your most recent stuff is from an F1 racing game which the US site doesn't yet track. You counts should be correct and the next update will show your racing titles as well as everything else (I just checked it).

That sounds about right, I've mainly been playing F1 2010 or BFBC2. When I click on my sig it doesn't show them in the recently added section. I'll hang on for the update. Cheers.

If you click on your trophy card, it actually shows that you earned the platinum. As for why the trophy images on your card are not appearing is most likely a bug on YGC's side.

It is, and there are times their server is strained by the popularity of the card. I've noticed sometimes the last-trophy game "a" card image can sometimes be slower than a manually-chosen image. I suppose it has to do with the order or how the images get updated in their updates. It could take a few cycles to get all the game card images updated. I just like my WKC background because its cool :D

I'd wait a few days for YGC once they get the rest of the games uploaded, as they are almost ready. You can see the fantastic results of their testing if you look at duck360's card.

It is, and there are times their server is strained by the popularity of the card. I've noticed sometimes the last-trophy game "a" card image can sometimes be slower than a manually-chosen image. I suppose it has to do with the order or how the images get updated in their updates. It could take a few cycles to get all the game card images updated. I just like my WKC background because its cool :D

I'd wait a few days for YGC once they get the rest of the games uploaded, as they are almost ready. You can see the fantastic results of their testing if you look at duck360's card.

Yeah they are going to implement all the missing imports and other games that are not normally present which is great for people like me and others that play tons of imports. Definetly looking forward to seeing the new cards :D

Update:

I'll try and answer some of your concerns.

1.) No trophy icons being displayed.

When going to the new system we could not use the previous game/trophy information. All that information needs to be collected again. The current system has a limiter which limits the number of trophy cards that can be generated within a certain period of time. If you try to update your card after the number of cards generated is past the threshold and no data is collected for you at that time, it will generate a card with blank icons because there is no game/trophy information collected for you. With the way it is setup right now, you have to wait 4 hours before it attempts to update your game/trophy information. This is an issue that I will be working on fixing tonight.

2.) Profiles showing wrong images.

The new system was conflicting with outdated information which is why it showed mismatched images/titles. With that being said, we took the profiles down until we launch V2 of the site. Once V2 launches within the next few weeks, the profiles will be accurate.

Please post any concerns/questions on the YGC site. As mjc said this is not the place for it. Thanks.