thinking on changin my name any suggestions??

PaNDaSNiP3R

i want a new panda name ..right now i have .. KNiF3D_By_PaNDa and PaNDa_SNiP3R but with black ops coming out i want a new name. something panda related. im thinking of ZoMBi3_PaNDa what do ya think? suggest one or just tell me if you like zombi3panda ...lol ps when i play on knifed by panda my clan tag is uGot lol so it says (uGoT)KNiF3D_By_PaNDa i thought that was pretty clever hee hee but lookin for some good opinions on the zombie name or a diff one thnks for the help:dance: ps my pandasniper name i get bugged a ton to play zombies and with friend request since i made it to the top on the leaderboards for zombies so i want a new name to play on when i dont wanna get bugged and for black ops.. other ones im thinking of are TheBlooDyPaNDa or PaNDaTheZombie

THREAD CLOSED GUYS.... THANKS FOR ALL THE GOOD NAMES .. I SETTLED ON Panda_Monium__

Edited by PaNDaSNiP3R

I never understood people with more than one user account. Do people even read the names of people on Call of Duty any more?

well i have my trophy account and since i made it the rank 17th in zombies der riese on ps3 i get bugged alot with friend invts and mesg and request to play all the time even still today on that account.. so i like to play on a diff account when i dont wanna be bugged .. and when my friends come over they suck real bad and talk shit to people so i dont want them to ruin my name and k/d so i let them play on my other account .. i have 3, other one is GHoSTSiX......... i was just thinkin of a change for the new black ops since ill be spending most of my time on that game in the winter.. its cold here in minnesota and not much to do...:rolleyes:

Don't really have a name suggestiong for you. But I do think it looks stupid when using case sensitivity and numbers like that. Just my opinion though :p

well when i was one ps2 i was PandaSniper but by the time i got a ps3 my name was taken so i settled on this one and have been using a 3 for an e since then but thats the only thing like that i use except for lower case vowels .. i get your point tho..PaNDaTheZombie or TheBlooDyPaNDa im thinkin now ..:think:

Edited by OnceFallen
Double Post Merged

Don't really have a name suggestiong for you. But I do think it looks stupid when using case sensitivity and numbers like that. Just my opinion though :p

Yep stupid..

xx_1_RaP3_p4NDa$_xx

:think: :rofl:

But if I would use panda related name it would be I_Hate_Fucking_Pandas

Edited by Figma