Using the same psn Id in two ps3's?

Viltrumite

You can use your PSN ID on two ps3 and no problem with trophies as long as you you sync them every time you are done playing on each system.

EDIT: Some members are having problems with trophies showing up on both ps3s.

Look at this thread for more info Massive problem after 3.40

Edited by GODCHILD1020

There won't be any problem, if I am correct you are able to use the same ID on 5 different consoles? Trophies are synced through the PS servers so all trophies are connected to the same ID, and once synced will show up on both consoles.

just to clarify this you can actually use the ID on an unlimited amount of consoles but your store purchases can only be used on 5 at a time

• 1 month later...

I have two PS3s with the same ID on both, and I'm currently having troubles. Basically all is A-OK on Ps3 #1 but PS3 #2 isnt sync'ing correctly. It's saying I have 38% of Mw2 trophies when I actually have 77%, and so on... what's the fix? I've tried sync'ing both multiple times, but no avail. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

I have two PS3s with the same ID on both, and I'm currently having troubles. Basically all is A-OK on Ps3 #1 but PS3 #2 isnt sync'ing correctly. It's saying I have 38% of Mw2 trophies when I actually have 77%, and so on... what's the fix? I've tried sync'ing both multiple times, but no avail. Any help would be hugely appreciated.

There is no fix. It's a problem with the 3.40/41 firmware. Sony have to fix it. The best you can do is delete the PSN, create it again and resync all trophies but you'll still get the same problem again when you start syncing different trophies on different accounts.

• 6 months later...
There is no fix. It's a problem with the 3.40/41 firmware. Sony have to fix it. The best you can do is delete the PSN, create it again and resync all trophies but you'll still get the same problem again when you start syncing different trophies on different accounts.

Was this ever fixed?

If not, the new "save game cloud" idea is kind of silly.

I want all of my trophies to appear on my main console, if I play on another console and get a trophy, I want to be really sure it will show up on the other!