How 2 Sync Trophies 2 New Account

Legendary2007

I made a new PSN account on my ps3 and i want to transfer all of my trophies from my other account to my new one. I searched the forums and couldnt find any info/instructions on it other than people talking about syncing the trophies from one account to another.

I went to my old account and on the XMB i synced my trophy collection to the server.. now what am i suppose to do???

just pop in the game that you got trophies for and it'll pop up on your xmb. other than that you dont really have to do anything.

EDIT: wait i just reread your post (sorry i havent slept in a while) when you say new account do you mean you have a new psn id? or just another sign in name for when you first boot up the ps3? if it's the latter, do the above. if its the first one then i dont think you can since trophies are locked to your psn gamertag.

Edited by alpha826

You can not transfer trophies from PSN ID to PSN ID.

yea, thats what i meant.. :mad:.. i thought that since i use both psn's on the same ps3 i could transfer them some how to my other psn id.. fiddle cakes!!! if thats the case them im going to continue using my old psn, there's no way im throwing away all those hours of gaming achieving trophies i have over a psn id.. :mad:

yea, thats what i meant.. :mad:.. i thought that since i use both psn's on the same ps3 i could transfer them some how to my other psn id.. fiddle cakes!!! if thats the case them im going to continue using my old psn, there's no way im throwing away all those hours of gaming achieving trophies i have over a psn id.. :mad:

Yeah not worth it man, if it was possible then it'd be really easy to cheat.